Help New 2004 srt 10

coachv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has been at the dealer for 2 and a half years . 31 miles on the truck , list for 475000 . What is it worth? never been sold , Full 3 years and 36 000 mile warranty for the time I drive it off . I made an offer of 34ooo , eh has not given answer yet What do you think?

30,000 ish i got my 05(in 07), with 500 miles on it for 28,900 out the door

coachv said:
Has been at the dealer for 2 and a half years . 31 miles on the truck , list for 475000 . What is it worth? never been sold , Full 3 years and 36 000 mile warranty for the time I drive it off . I made an offer of 34ooo , eh has not given answer yet What do you think?

$34k is a good, strong offer....if he doesn't want to sell it, fawkem.....they can keep it.....that's my opinion :D

coachv said:

It a dealer, they are going try and talk an uneducated buyer into giving them what it was book value in 2004.

34K is a good offer. Personal what I know now, I would just buy one of the VTCOA members truck that been mod'ed and taken care of.

$34K is a very fair....you will have a one owner truck with almost no miles and 3 yrs warranty...bumper to bumper......and if you drive average miles per yr then years down the road it's always going to be a super low mileage truck if you trade or sale..MHO..:)

Right off the top of my head I thought $35K.

If I had my chance there are some trucks out there with nice mods that I would buy instead. THe only thing you would have to worry about on a 10k my srt10 is clutch wear, thats a given upgrade anyway.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back