HELP!!! Please convince me to get the RAM-SRT!!!

energetic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Somebody please make me more obsessed with the RAM-SRT10... Help is needed for a fellow potential future owner of this great creation!!!

My friends sometimes are putting me off :( for my choice and I need you help to make me more obsessed! Tell me reasons,tell me stories, tell me all the good things that happen in your lives... Am feeling so much in love with this "super-truck"!!!

AM IN PANIC!!! :( Hit me with all the good reasons for getting my obsession!

Sorry man....

If you need convincing this truck isn't for you.................:dontknow:

Either you gotta have it or you don't..................

The price is the best you will ever get from dealer or persons selling them! dropped 10,000.00 from sticker!! look on cars.com or call any dealer to get your best price!!! Like the man said if you want it youll get it!! Like shaky pudding!!

I'm with NW,if you need to be convinced,you can't be too serious !The truck speaks for itself !!Try it on for size,you'll be a believer !!

Man, I want this truck badly and this is how I feel about it! I just need some psychological support... :p

Wrong expression the "convince" term then... :(

Buy DaveT's for 39,000 RIGHT NOW! its fast and you will SPANK all your friends....ITS ALREADY BLOWN!!!!! Its a steal cuz u get a backup motor INCLUDED!

i bought mine sight unseen,its everything i imagined and more, if you want something different this is it! i think fit and finish is top-notch,you need to see one and drive one,that definately will bring you over! the best vehicle i have owned period.

poppopmadman said:
The price is the best you will ever get from dealer or persons selling them! dropped 10,000.00 from sticker!! look on cars.com or call any dealer to get your best price!!! Like the man said if you want it youll get it!! Like shaky pudding!!

$10,000.00 below!? Are you talking only for a used one? MY04,05 or 06? :confused:

Stick to an 05 bro....06 looks a little ugly up front. All the benefits of 05 without the STOOOOOPID half ass front facelift in 06. Am I wrong or is all mechanical aspects the same?Just cosmetics.

I think they upgraded the frame a bit, made it more stiff. Otherwise everything is the same. Also interior is different in an '06.

I bought the truck without driving it, couldn't believe it and I'm still sporting the same smile I had when I first drove it. Best car EVAR!! Also had some friends drive it, they can't believe the performance for a truck.

Like SANCHOBA I bought mine sight unseen. It was in a different state. Went to the local dealer did all the paperwork, and had it shipped. Waited two days to get it.

Thats....Got to have it

Asking everyone what they think about the truck, mpg questions, what problems have you had questions, wellllllllllllllllllllll

Thats....Justification or rationalization

You don't have the fever, the erge to push the button that puts the never ending :D on your face.

It really doesn't matter what any of us think. 100% of the question is on your shoulders.

Do You Want it? :dontknow:

In three days you have started eight threads, and posted 18 times a day. You are either going to have an SRT 10 or not...you will not get unbiased opinions here!

Don't buy if: You watch fuel prices, worry about changing Mobile 1 (syn) every 3k, think the purchase price is the end of expense.

Buy if: you want your heart to speed up everytime you push the red button, brake with the motor to "save the pads", love replacing rear tires three times to every set of front rubber, and get a kick out of teenagers hanging out of their car windows to rave "light 'em up!!!)

I'm sure others will chime in with other buy, don't buy characteristics.

I'll just say this, it is the best thing I have ever bought that has more than 2 wheels. C'mon, you sound like my old lady deciding what to wear to the bar, just do it.

energetic said:
I do, I do, I do!!! Dont get me wrong. :stickyman:

Then make your next post title be:

Hey boys, "Look whats in my Driveway"

And then a bunch of these things
:burnout: :rock: :D :rock: :D :burnout: :D :rock: :star: :dancing: :rofl: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :wavey: :congrats: :wavey: :thrasher: :love: :tee: :heeeelllllooooo: :heeeelllllooooo: :proud: :proud: :proud: :cheers: :cheers: :hahaha: :beerglass: :beer: :top: :beer: :top: :beer: :top: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :call: :party: :call: :D :rock: :D :burnout: :)

@Prof

You remind me the way I feel about my current ride... I think am very close of getting the RAM SRT-10 as well for the reasons you mentioned.

@all
Forgive me if I want to know first some info of what I will get...

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Then make your next post title be:

Hey boys, "Look whats in my Driveway"

My guess is something like that is gonna happen sooner than I think. Oh well... :)

energetic said:
My guess is something like that is gonna happen sooner than I think. Oh well... :)

Good for you, let the smiles begin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back