HELP: RADIATOR INLET LEAKING!!

Im sorry to hear a couple of guys have had problems with this. Due to differences in installation and differences between trucks, some trucks may need a longer sleeve it looks like. If anyone is having or has had this problem, please contact me at [email protected] and I can send out a longer sleeve section. The pipes are made off of a tempate, not just guessed at or off sight. With the radiator being plastic, care must be taken to locate the clamps on the sleeve properly and not tighten too tight.
Justin

Thank you for your great customer service Justin and for playing a big part in making my truck look great! :)I have my intake manifold, valve covers, stat housing, radiator and fuse box covers and radiator pipes powder coated by you along with a Centerforce clutch, viper hydrolics, painted handles, Viper emblems and mesh grill I got from you. I couldnt be happier with everything:D so I hope that by NO means you or anyone else thought I was bad mouthing your products.... I was just stating the facts of whats under my hood and the issue I was having to get better advice and help from the guys on here. I measured the sleeve the pipes came with and it was about 2 1/2 inches, I need the sleeve to be 4 1/2 inches to cover the rest of the inlet. So I will just e-mail you about it.... Also a little off topic but regarding the mesh grill I got from you, I believe the hood insert was measured for the stock hood and I have the Venom series hood which the scoop is bigger then the stock one so the insert is to small, would you happen to have a grill templet for the Venom Series hood that I could exchange it for as it is not installed and still new?:confused: Thanks again for your great customer service and products... It is much appreciated!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back