Help with CAI

Fit95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm re-installing the factory air box and breather system and I cannot remember where the passenger side breather hose goes:dontknow: . I installed the driver's side breather hose to the underside of the intake, but cannot for the life of me remember where, or how the other one goes. I have Justin's CAI and breather system that I am taking off.

Also - truck is sold and am selling all of the parts listed on my sig. Thanks guys!

Goes into the side of the intake tube.?? Been along time since I took mine off.

GILMO'S10 said:
Goes into the side of the intake tube.?? Been along time since I took mine off.

I have to agree. I have a K/N it goes in the bent of it factory not 100%

Thanks guys :) - I actually figured it out as I stared at it around 11 pm last night:banghead: and routed where it needed to go. The one that I was referring to is the one that goes from the passenger side valve cover to the factory air box. I couldn't see it until I put the air box back in and then saw how the bends in the tube would line up with the nipples. Thanks for the reply though.

Fit95 said:
Thanks guys - I actually figured it out as I stared at it around 11 pm last night and routed where it needed to go. The one that I was referring to is the one that goes from the passenger side valve cover to the factory air box. I couldn't see it until I put the air box back in and then saw how the bends in the tube would line up with the nipples. Thanks for the reply though.

Yeah, you gotta watch lining up your tube with the nipples...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back