HELP WITH FORUM RULES- CLASSIFIEDS/DIY

Wifey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Admins and Moderators

@ViperJeff @HemiLonestar @Shaggy @Griffin

I'm having a hard time figuring out the rules for posting in classifieds and do it yourself areas

I did look for the rules and didn't come across them can we get a refresher course?

THANK YOU one and all!

Same here. From what I gathered needed to be here for 5 days or something and have minimum of 50 posts. That didn't work for me unfortunately. Just became a supporting member as well but can't use classifieds yet...

What have I been telling you for the last two + years concerning classifieds?

But , but ,,,,, change in areas should be made @Shaggy … Like giving Jeff the ultimate powers to make these type of changes .. Progress especially the power of AI ! ;)

That doesn't seem to be working anymore??!?

OGViper posted a for sale thread in general discussion and a moderator moved it to classifieds - at least the post says it was edited by a moderator?

So, He became a supporting member and still can't access that section.

Thanks!

That doesn't seem to be working anymore??!?

OGViper posted a for sale thread in general discussion and a moderator moved it to classifieds - at least the post says it was edited by a moderator?

So, He became a supporting member and still can't access that section.

Thanks!
Odd ,, and a who done it moment hahaha … maybe a re post and not a new thread worded slightly different.. when there’s a way there’s a will hahaha

I was gonna post a new for sale thread in general discussion to see what happens to it but i can't think of anything to sell hahahaha!!

I was gonna post a new for sale thread in general discussion to see what happens to it but i can't think of anything to sell hahahaha!!
Maybe in the offensive section where everything is OK

But Jeffey said put them in general discussion lol

But Jeffey said put them in general discussion lol
I’m fine with it .. the rule was meant due to vendors.. we have no real vendor ,, Right ?

Hey we do get some qood info all mixed in with the Hoing ….

Hey we do get some wood info all mixed in with the Hoing ….
We do! You just gotta be on your toes to find it hahahaha! But if more would post it would fix some of that!

But WP and Whale head cheese are great topics!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back