Help with lowering kit?

pbdrew15

Reaction score
Hey Tony,

Recently bought my first Srt Ram RC. Have become an avid forum member and looking to jump into a few mods. Firstly suspension upgrades. Somewhat torn on which way I want to go. Leveled, 1/2 or 2/3. Obviously I like the look of the 2/3 but think the 1/2 would be most practical for daily driving and use. Cost isn't an issue but both kits cost the same. It seems if rear blocks cost $120 then front springs roughly cost $450? Any reason why? I guess I'm looking for some guidance and what sort of possible discounts are available for forum members and 10 year military veterans as well. I surely appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you Tony.

Drew.

Hey Tony,

Recently bought my first Srt Ram RC. Have become an avid forum member and looking to jump into a few mods. Firstly suspension upgrades. Somewhat torn on which way I want to go. Leveled, 1/2 or 2/3. Obviously I like the look of the 2/3 but think the 1/2 would be most practical for daily driving and use. Cost isn't an issue but both kits cost the same. It seems if rear blocks cost $120 then front springs roughly cost $450? Any reason why? I guess I'm looking for some guidance and what sort of possible discounts are available for forum members and 10 year military veterans as well. I surely appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you Tony.

Drew.

Springs are not that much. If you read carefully the description tells you it comes with bump stops and other bushings. From sway bar, leaf spring, How many miles on your truck?

My truck inly has 37k on it. I plan to daily drive it so I just want the ride to still be somewhat able to ride comfortable. Not so slammed it limits the road and use of the truck.

if you use it daily, stay with a 1/2, the 2/3 looks ten times better but you will have to watch certain situations, our springs are all custom made reason behind the cost , plus you get sway bar bushings an such with the kit , discounts no sir, but things are on sale from time to time
thanks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back