help

VIPER

JTS VENOM SERIES SRT-10
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is there any one in the NJ area that has already or knows how to do this mod ? that can help me out.....

i installed an X-metal lowering kit, and it can not be aligned

i am told all is needed to do is drill out the cambers - but i am a little nervous
on doing it and it NEEDS to be done

or is there an offset ball joint that i could buy that will correct the issue

most take a dremel tool or a die grinder and open up the holes where the upper a arms bolt up. your alignment shop should be able to do it. if they wont some jack stands and a jack and simple hand tools are all you need.

eddie102870 said:
most take a dremel tool or a die grinder and open up the holes where the upper a arms bolt up. your alignment shop should be able to do it. if they wont some jack stands and a jack and simple hand tools are all you need.

im afraid that i may drill out too much or f it up

Go to a different shop for an alignment

VIPER said:
vbgarage.php

Quick

wesalbert said:
Go to a different shop for an alignment

there is not another shop around here that can align the size wheels :(

VIPER said:
i doubt it, just oblong your holes another half an inch and you should be fine. that would give you plenty of adjustment for the shop to line you up. if im not mistaken grind to the outside.

ok - if i grind them out - what stops the bolt from moving ? and knocking it off the alg again ?

is there a step by step posted around ? that i could follow ?

VIPER said:
ok - if i grind them out - what stops the bolt from moving ? and knocking it off the alg again ?

is there a step by step posted around ? that i could follow ?
same thing thats stopping them now. they are tightened up enough to keep them from moving. the holes are already oblong so they can be adjusted your just giving them more adjustment.

eddie102870 said:
same thing thats stopping them now. they are tightened up enough to keep them from moving. the holes are already oblong so they can be adjusted your just giving them more adjustment.

thanks eddie - i just spoke to my alg guy - he said he do it, no problem :)

so she should be alg b4 the weekend woohoo

thanks again

VIPER said:
thanks eddie - i just spoke to my alg guy - he said he do it, no problem :)

so she should be alg b4 the weekend woohoo

thanks again
No problem. some people find it had to start grinding on their trucks...lol its not really that big a deal when you get started on it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back