Help

04viperram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is making a loud humming sound when i first start her up. Only does it for about 10 seconds and quits. Runs good and can't figure it out. Anybody else had this? Only does it on a cold start. The truck is completely stock and has about 6000 miles on it. Any help would be appreciated.

04viperram said:
My truck is making a loud humming sound when i first start her up. Only does it for about 10 seconds and quits. Runs good and can't figure it out. Anybody else had this? Only does it on a cold start. The truck is completely stock and has about 6000 miles on it. Any help would be appreciated.

Doesn't sound like anything to worry about. I could be wrong tho...Maybe it's just the engine just starting to warm up?

04viperram said:
My truck dose that, to me that's just the truck. I'm also stock and have 11,400 miles and she run damn good.

yep,pretty sure its the oil filter. something to do with by-pass valve.

I'm running the k&n oil filter, not a big fan of the local dodge dealer so was tryin to avoid them but if i need to run the mopar filter i will.

Check your local Walmart for the Mopar filter

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back