Help!

gb767

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First time at the 1/8 mile drag strip. Stock 2004 with only a cold air intake mod. Major mods on Ford lightning. Starter ask the crowd who they were rooting for and overwhelmingly chose me. He beat me bad.
Would not let me race in the street division because I had 10 cylinders.
Question?
I want to get max horsepower and traction on my truck so this will NEVER happen again. What do I need,how much will each mod cost, and does anyone know of a place in Dallas that can do the work?

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
1st of all tell them you only have 10 cylinders. Max horsepower and traction. Well for the traction you'll want traction bars and slicks. The MAX horsepower, LOOK out, your gunna get alot of things here. and prepare to get your wallet out $$$$$. Good luck tho. Prolly a shot of the good stuff and some bolt ons will get you alot better. and practice

One thing I learned early on in racing is there is always someone faster. You will lose from time to time and that's hard to get used to. What is your budget for mods?

Better PIc

This should be a better pic

Attachments

• DodgeViperTruck-2.jpg
    DodgeViperTruck-2.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 195
^This:rock:

You win some and loose some. What were the times?

Looks like the Scion Drag and Brag at Texas Motor Speedway? Don't think they have timers. More of a I beat yo arse type race if not mistaken. It's also on an unprepped area (like they use TMS for drag racing, lol) and traction is key.:D

Looks like the Scion Drag and Brag at Texas Motor Speedway? Don't think they have timers. More of a I beat yo arse type race if not mistaken. It's also on an unprepped area (like they use TMS for drag racing, lol) and traction is key.:D

I will have to see. If everything is unpacked SURE:elefant:

If not we can play anytime :chain:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back