Hemi beating a 1st gen lightning

txhemi5.7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSrD7SufbHk]‪2003 Dodge Ram 1500 vs. 1st gen lightning drag race‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

:rock::rock:

what were the times? the 1st gens werent really very quick by todays standards, but back in their day.....:burnout:

Mine (cant find the slip at the moment)
Reaction- .5705 (First time ever at the track but at end of the night got a .134 reaction)
60 FT- 2.226
330 FT- 6.4
1/8 ET- 9.853
1/8 MPH- 69.00 ;)
Finish Margin- .2474

Yeah the gen1's stock usually run in the 9.6-9.9 range in the 1/8. I know mine ran a 9.7 stock. They run ok for having 240 hp. But by today's standards they are slooooooow :creep:

Killing of a Furd is a good kill any day in my book.:burnout::burnout::rock::rock:

Yeah the gen1's stock usually run in the 9.6-9.9 range in the 1/8. I know mine ran a 9.7 stock. They run ok for having 240 hp. But by today's standards they are slooooooow :creep:

Ya i mean all i have done is 4.56s a tune and cold air and running 9.8s all day but im also spinning my 22s.

Killing of a Furd is a good kill any day in my book.:burnout::burnout::rock::rock:

Thank you sir! ;)

haha wasnt that awesome but was also my first time ever at the track to actually run

thanks man! Ordered six 17s they ship tomorrow got 4 for street and 2 for slicks...and selling my 22s for the time being. should perform alot better then!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back