hennessey headers

CHRISG82 said:
anyone purchase hennesseys headers??
Bite your tongue, if it has the H word attached to it forget it:argh: :argh:

CHRISG82 said:

If you do a search on Hennessey, you will find out that he has screwed a lot of people and tends to be way over priced for what you may get.

fingers1.jpg

CHRISG82 said:
Chris hennessy has a very large name in the viper world, but his reputation isnt that good.
most of his products are actually knockoffs, or actually someone else products, with his name on them and then he doubles the price.
you can get the same or better quality, and much better service elsewhere.
but if you just want the hennessy name, then you should do what you wish to do:)
and NOBODY should hold it against you:p

but personally................

i think your truck would look better with a JMB PERFORMANCE

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

AVONDALE

SLH MOTORSPORTS

ROE RACING

CHERRY PERFORMANCE

B CREATIVE
OR

MOPAR CONNECTION

decal on the side if ya ask me:D

HEY!!! This is a reputable forum buddy... Not exactly the proper place for the dreaded H word!

Welcome, and dont feel bad I asked the same questions and gt the same replies:D and this forum kept me from blowin my motor up so any questions dont hesitate to ask and by no means take anything personal on this site. Oh and Again Welcome:burnout: :burnout:

WOW!!!

WHEEEW,IS IT HOT IN HERE ???? LOL IM GLAD I ASKED,WAS AT A BUDDY OF MINES SHOP,AND IN THE SHOP WAS A HENNESSY VIPER,I HAPPENED TO LOOK AT THEIR SITE AND SAW THE SRT PRODUCTS,JUST FIGURED ID THROW IT OUT THERE AND SEE WHAT YOU GUYS HAD TO SAY AND IM GLAD I DID!!

AND YES IM NEW TO THE SRT 10 GAME ,CUT ME A LITTLE SLACK THE "H" WORD WILL NOT COME OUT OF MY MOUTH AGAIN!!!!

LOL LOL ,THANKS FOR THE INFO GUYS..,CHRIS:D

Rockaway Beach huh Chris? Kewl, I'm a native New Yorker myself. Born in Manhattan and raised in the Bronx then college in LI.

Venom Power said:
Rockaway Beach huh Chris? Kewl, I'm a native New Yorker myself. Born in Manhattan and raised in the Bronx then college in LI.

we forgive you now Ant-Knee....

YOur a TEXAN now....which by itself...forgives you for all past wrong-doings!

Stinker said:
Chris hennessy has a very large name in the viper world, but his reputation isnt that good.
most of his products are actually knockoffs, or actually someone else products, with his name on them and then he doubles the price.
you can get the same or better quality, and much better service elsewhere.
but if you just want the hennessy name, then you should do what you wish to do:)
and NOBODY should hold it against you:p

but personally................

i think your truck would look better with a JMB PERFORMANCE

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

AVONDALE

SLH MOTORSPORTS

ROE RACING

CHERRY PERFORMANCE

B CREATIVE
OR

MOPAR CONNECTION

decal on the side if ya ask me:D

Do we get discounts for displaying such decals on our rides?:dontknow: :D

faslane505 said:
we forgive you now Ant-Knee....

YOur a TEXAN now....which by itself...forgives you for all past wrong-doings!

:dong:I was told this many times before that I have been re-newed upon arriving in this great state... :eek: Spared an untimely demise for dwelling so far north of the Mason-Dixon Line... :eek:Forgiven for coming to life as a Yankee... Never again to.... Well, it's..it's been said already :dontknow: I'm a Texan now.

You can get those same headers that he wants 3K for from Roe Racing for $1800.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back