Hennessey must have touched it.

I'll call BS on the Fastest Viper Truck in the Country! Plus no engine photos on the add!

His 100k would include the original 73K price tag when these things were new in Canada. Leaves 27K for mods which is still too much for even what he claims. I sent him a message to see just how fast it is.

TNVIPER said:
Well...it is a "rare black on black"...:dontknow: ......LOL..

Black on black?????? lol hes more like black on polished aluminum :p

and ya i doubt it even has a paxton.... probably threw on a cai and a tornado:D :D
haha doesnt even look like he did nething with the exhaust, if u ask me looks like stock tips

Since when is black on black rare?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What country is he from, if he thinks he's the fastest 10 in the country? My money is on Fiji.

:D :D :D I have the rare "black on black" Mine had 5200 miles on it a month ago when I bought it for 28K, so WTF is he talking about 100K, even in Canada? I would like to hear the replies to the questions you guys sent. must be some awesome mods!!!
PICT00092.jpg

Last edited:
He never answered any of mine either! I'm kinda disappointed,I had some good ones on who did the work and what exactly was all done to this "fastest truck in the country" LMAO!!
There was another one at Derrick Dodge here in Edmonton it was a red QC with a paxton,stock exhaust and not much more then the Paxton kit on it and they were claiming OVER 900 RWHP!!

Well I really do have the fastest truck in the world. How much you think I can get for her?

Fine Print: Fastest production vehicle.

-charlie

I got the fastest truck.............In my neighborhood. :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back