Hennessey's BBB report..

Stanimal said:
We all know deep down they really suck tho so it is ok :D
I think we need to take a moment to see what the Big Ape has in the way of commentary regarding ..................Hey Dad you out there????

the big ape is still alive? and they didnt put him in the zoo yet????? WoW

Stanimal said:
the big ape is still alive? and they didnt put him in the zoo yet????? WoW
You bet bud, and the person in the article is his lifes passon :confused: :D

Stanimal said:
i know and remember why very well. a Stanimal never forgets :D
Kinda like an elephant, but with a glove box instead of a trunk ............:dontknow:

I paced back and forth, to and fro at the threshold of this thread trying to resist the urge to come inside because I already knew that any BBB report about JH would be a sham. And of course, not many reported complaints. We already are aware of his practices so we wouldn’t need the BBB to stay clear of his B rating for "bad business."

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
I paced back and forth, to and fro at the threshold of this thread trying to resist the urge to come inside because I already knew that any BBB report about JH would be a sham. And of course, not many reported complaints. We already are aware of his practices so we wouldn’t need the BBB to stay clear of his B rating for "bad business."

But what about others?? I watched a video of the new GTR Hennessey package and all the comments about how amazing he is and how they wish they could afford for JH to mod their car.

I have an opinion, but for now I'll keep it to myself.

calvin-1.gif

WAZZSUP said:
I have an opinion, but for now I'll keep it to myself.

calvin-1.gif

Spoken like a person of experience. JH does do good work for a select few while screwing over the majority. If you are raving about how great his end product looks and wishing to afford the same for your vehicle, you probably haven't had the unfortunate opportunity to find out the truth the hard way. For this I'd say quit wishing while you're ahead.

What did Hennesy do? If I remember right I saw complaints of him taking parts off peoples cars to use on other vehicles and also taking forever to get the work done. How else did he screw people over?

I think all the people that have gotten "recently fcked" by him are to embarrassed to post it up. There is plenty dirt on him... I mean I read all the storys and heard all the tales, but the VTCOA got to see it first hand with Walts truck.

I suspect the issue/confusion is that the ones he's screwed were out of town, so the BBB in Houston wouldn't have the complaints. He don't have the balls to screw someone that lives close enough to have to face him...I'm only guessing, but that would seem to make some sense of it.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I suspect the issue/confusion is that the ones he's screwed were out of town, so the BBB in Houston wouldn't have the complaints. He don't have the balls to screw someone that lives close enough to have to face him...I'm only guessing, but that would seem to make some sense of it.

Not correct, If someone complains it will show up under his profile no matter where the person is located. (Not bustin your balls brother :))

I can only speculate that most people that work with him have more money than sense and just take their losses and just don't come back. It is surprising though with the level of hatred on this site that he doesn't have any complaints (I guess most people that talk about him haven't actually dealt with him). Smart move I suppose.

I looked up your info on the BBB (my wife works with the BBB). :) I had her add gay things in your keywords to expand your customer base. :p

this is a bit telling ...

"This business is not a BBB Accredited Business."

oh, and F. Obama and F. Hennessey. :)

razorbackfan said:
I looked up your info on the BBB (my wife works with the BBB). :) I had her add gay things in your keywords to expand your customer base. :p

Thanks a lot, I guess that explains the freakin weirdos I've been dealing with the last few days...and I thought it was the moon phase or something like that...LOL!!!

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Thanks a lot, I guess that explains the freakin weirdos I've been dealing with the last few days...and I thought it was the moon phase or something like that...LOL!!!

Glad I could help :) Actually your profile didn't have some info in it so I had her fix it for you. I can't remember what it was now but it had something to do with your two different names.

Living here in Houston, and before knowing what JH did, I was the same way thinking he did awsome work, and produced awsome cars. I do get to see them run at the Lone Star Raceway, and I can say they are amazing....but for the price, our vendors are a better venue. AND if any of you care, there is another car club here HPD, www.houstonperformancedriving.com and they speak highly of him.......Im not sticking up for him, just to each his own, and do your research before making a big purchase.

Oh and I believe he did all the parts swapping alot longer than 3 years ago.....

Fahrenheit said:
Living here in Houston, and before knowing what JH did, I was the same way thinking he did awsome work, and produced awsome cars. I do get to see them run at the Lone Star Raceway, and I can say they are amazing....but for the price, our vendors are a better venue. AND if any of you care, there is another car club here HPD, www.houstonperformancedriving.com and they speak highly of him.......Im not sticking up for him, just to each his own, and do your research before making a big purchase.

Oh and I believe he did all the parts swapping alot longer than 3 years ago.....

Well I know with most forums that are sponsored by someone they (admins) generally don't let you badmouth or slander them publicly (even if warrented). I don't have any experience with him myself so I can't say one way or the other but the kits that are available are out of my price range so I guess it doesn't matter. I do know that with the advent of the internet it makes it harder for a business to keep from getting bad press.

I had one dyno run I messed up (I used the wrong rpm trigger on the run which resulted in a higher than normal torque curve) when I first started and the guy posted his graph on the internet and I had an entire forum that had no idea who I was or had even interacted with me bashing me. I offered to have the guy come back for free to get him the corrected numbers but by then it was too late.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back