Hennessey's Exorcist. Would love to see this match up...

It's the Hennessy way!

A real surprise-the guy (Century Transmissions) that builds the transmissions for Hennessy re-built mine. 72,000 miles with no fluid added or changed and no band adjustment. Still tight as can be with zero slippage and still slams into second. At least Hennessy gets something right. :rock:

A real surprise-the guy (Century Transmissions) that builds the transmissions for Hennessy re-built mine. 72,000 miles with no fluid added or changed and no band adjustment. Still tight as can be with zero slippage and still slams into second. At least Hennessy gets something right. :rock:

So he would charge Henny say $500 for a job and Henny turns around charges the customer 2500 for the work I bet.

So he would charge Henny say $500 for a job and Henny turns around charges the customer 2500 for the work I bet.

Most likely. Mine was paid for by PACT as their converter messed up. They paid for towing, parts and labor----100% No questions asked. Unlike the jackwagon out in Arizona that burned up 2 of my transmission with a faulty converter. He wouldn't even pay of the shipping of his piece of crap converter. PACT and Century are 1st rate folks.

Not much of a rival. Hennessy just needs to mod one car. Dodge needs to design and build a few thousand Demon's. Not to mention Dodge actually has to deliver the car. They don't have the luxury of the Hennessy %100 profit business plan.

Cool they built it, but you gotta be a sucker to order one. If by some fluke you actually get a car delivered, odds are not in your favor for it to run right for long. Nice name choice, to piggy back someone else's publicity. Got to give credit where due.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back