Here is a 05 SRT-10 I found on Craigslist

EXCESSV said:

Here's what I got back

Hi there and thanks for showing your interest for my truck.I'm looking either to sell this right away for $19,000.
I`m located in Seaford, DE.There are no mechanical problems. The vehicle is garaged and regularly maintained all records are available.I have e clear tile and 100% clean.
Here you have a specs of my truck:
Mileage: 3,136
Body Style: Regular Cab Pickup
Exterior Color: Red
VIN: 3D3HA16H85G734575
Transmission: Manual
Seller's Notes: 8.3 liter Viper V-10 engine that delivers over 500 horsepower as well as over 500 foot pounds of torque. The power flows seamlessly through a 6 speed manual TREMEC transmission. Everything about this truck was designed to deliver heart pounding performance. The trucks interior is outfitted with performance engineered seats that will hug your body in premium grade leather as you hug the road the through he turns. The power driver's seat and power adjustable pedals insure that everything will be well within your reach when you are driving.
Condition: The 8 speaker with subwoofer Infinity sound system is driven by a 508 watt amplifier for great sound. The sound is delivered through a premium head unit equipped with Navigation, AM/FM, CD/DVD, mp3, amd WMA file capability. The factory installed system also includes the U-Connect hands free communication system to work with your blue tooth capable phone. Of course the truck is equipped with cruise control, tilt steering wheel, power windows and door locks, two center storage areas, and behind the seat storage. The six speed transmission is even equipped with a genuine Hurst shifter.
I have a carfax report available and more pics.Please contact me back if you`re interested.
Regards

That second one is a really good deal..bet you can get that price down too..plus it is NOT SALVAGE...CLEAN TITLE!

He said he was going to fax me the carfax. I have never got it and hes not responding to my emails now:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back