Here is the vid that started my dream for a 10

2004ram1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is the vid that REALLY amped my goal to buy a 10. iv wanted one sense 04 and am finally close to my goal! some of you know me most dont but I lurk on here ALL the time. I am in love with these trucks and when I finally get mine I WILL take her to my grave!!! I Already know what mods I would do and have a list for whichever color and year i finally buy haha. Anyway enough sappy s***... here is the quick walk around of a members truck here and I actually talked briefly with him and he seemed like such a cool guy. I believe its litemup from here

Supercharged Ram SRT 10 start up & walk around by 739b2bea - Car Videos on StreetFire

Good luck on the hunt!

Thanks VPRPWRD its been a LONG journey trying to get into one. My dads been battling cancer for a few years and has not been able to work, so iv been helping him financially alot with his mortgage, medical bills, car repairs etc etc, I got married and paid for that my self, Been trying to start my own biz and get that up and going while working full time untill i can take off. My wife had some health issues we had to take care of and so on and so on. Everytime i tried something came up. Ya im only 25 and still young but i have waited long enough! lol :rock:

Yea that's Alex's truck.:rock:

Hope you find what you want. What exactly are you looking for?:dontknow:

this is the video that made me want one, i had one on order before they hit the streets:D[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awOSvPvXrus]Dodge RAM SRT 500 Concept - YouTube[/ame]

this is the video that made me want one, i had one on order before they hit the streets:DDodge RAM SRT 500 Concept - YouTube

All I can say is I am glad they tweaked the design. IMHO the production model is way better than the prototype this time around.
This is another good one I always loved.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_57J3MSrjc]ram srt-10 commercial - YouTube[/ame]

When i was 14 i seen that ryan newman commercial and idk why but my dad bought a hemi and there at the dealership and salesman let me sit in a black 1...every since then i knew 1 day id have 1. I was sold that day

Its funny how we all remember our first must have moment! Good luck on getting one!

Yea that's Alex's truck.:rock:

Hope you find what you want. What exactly are you looking for?:dontknow:

Ill be trading my hemi soon after the snow stops. I its hard because I LOVE EM ALL!!! all years all colors hahaha id like a CE or YF yet the inferno 06 and mineral grey 06 look sick..... but the interiors dont do it for me.... oh DEFINITELY a reg cab! nothing like jammin gears :rock:

I worked at a dealership in Philly when I bought my first 10. We had a bunch of quad cabs in stock and they never really did anything for me. We had a customer that brought a CE in and I was sold at that moment, wanted a CE but couldn't afford it at the time. Settled for a black 04, which is what I have now. :D

I think we all wanted a vca edition but their too rare so we settle for a ce but their rare as well but it seems alot of them are coming back to the market

Ill be trading my hemi soon after the snow stops. I its hard because I LOVE EM ALL!!! all years all colors hahaha id like a CE or YF yet the inferno 06 and mineral grey 06 look sick..... but the interiors dont do it for me.... oh DEFINITELY a reg cab! nothing like jammin gears :rock:

I definatly feel ya on the ''love em all'' part.:rock:

I've always been a die hard GM guy my whole life but these trucks are the exception to the rule for me!!:rock: The BADDEST production truck ever made PERIOD!!

I've owned all 3 year models. Personally I like the 06's even the interior and the wife liked the butt heaters:D. Just really depends on your taste and if you need the extra seat in the middle or not. I do however like that the 04-05's have the dark interior and carpet.

The 06's are slower in STOCK form not sure if it's from the extra weight or not but it was definatly noticable to me.

The factory bed cover the 06's and CE's come with is a nice bonus. However it does add weight and quite a bit of extra surface area to wash,wax ect...:(

The 04's are just as good as 05's IMHO. Most people won't notice the difference in front brakes. You will however notice the 4.10's vs 4.56's (if you've driven on with 4.56's) but that's an easy swap and it really depends on what your plans are with whatever you buy.

Anyways I'm just rambling. Hope some of this may help you in your decision;)

I definatly feel ya on the ''love em all'' part.:rock:

I've always been a die hard GM guy my whole life but these trucks are the exception to the rule for me!!:rock: The BADDEST production truck ever made PERIOD!!

I've owned all 3 year models. Personally I like the 06's even the interior and the wife liked the butt heaters:D. Just really depends on your taste and if you need the extra seat in the middle or not. I do however like that the 04-05's have the dark interior and carpet.

The 06's are slower in STOCK form not sure if it's from the extra weight or not but it was definatly noticable to me.

The factory bed cover the 06's and CE's come with is a nice bonus. However it does add weight and quite a bit of extra surface area to wash,wax ect...:(

The 04's are just as good as 05's IMHO. Most people won't notice the difference in front brakes. You will however notice the 4.10's vs 4.56's (if you've driven on with 4.56's) but that's an easy swap and it really depends on what your plans are with whatever you buy.

Anyways I'm just rambling. Hope some of this may help you in your decision;)

HAHAHAHA thanks alot, ANY advice and opinions help, Either way I go within a year so its going to be blown :rock: haha. My snow plowing part of business has tripled in the last three years to where as long as i finally get my 10 next winter will probably undergo a forged motor and hopfully a paxton. altho the roe sounds soooo good haha. I will try and drive an 06 to see how the interior feels to me... ( looks plastic or not as soft) haha

I know what you mean with the hard cover.... My hemi has a hard cover and its a PITA. But if i do go for 04-05 i want a laser lite cover. They just look soo good. then a drop. eyelids... ok im putting the cart WAY before the horse here but its my dream! lol Definitely good to talk to you guys and get to know ya a bit better. like I said before Ill be trying in a few weeks on getting one and I would LOVE to go to a G2G... Just sux im so far away from most.. BUT ill get to drive a bad ass truck to get there hahaha

I worked at a dealership in Philly when I bought my first 10. We had a bunch of quad cabs in stock and they never really did anything for me. We had a customer that brought a CE in and I was sold at that moment, wanted a CE but couldn't afford it at the time. Settled for a black 04, which is what I have now. :D

Hey nothing wrong there. I am not partial to one brand or another. Every make has great cars. The only "good' thing is that the CE'S are popping up more and more and for 20-25k

One of my favorites

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back