HERE IT COMES....CHECK IT OUT.

sealalot said:
Who cares. At the end of the day, it's just another semi-mass produced Corvette. Sure they're fast, but so what. Again...It's a Corvette. Just another Corvette.

I respectfully Dis-Agree. :eek: :D ;) Some Vette's are worth having... :p and they are great "drivers". :dontknow:

Here's my current "Justa" Vette. ;)

Picture032.jpg

nice car, but waiting to see what dodge comes up with for their new viper lots of rumours goin around

Black1 said:
I respectfully Dis-Agree. :eek: :D ;) Some Vette's are worth having... :p and they are great "drivers". :dontknow:

Here's my current "Justa" Vette. ;)

Picture032.jpg
diggin that car jakers..fkn beautiful..:rock: :burnout:

I'd take one if someone gave it to me...Then I would sell it and use the money to buy an 08' Viper :D

-Muzzy

Muzzy said:
I'd take one if someone gave it to me...Then I would sell it and use the money to buy an 08' Viper :D

-Muzzy

...What he said.

Y' know...........

Sometimes I think people say shit just for the sake of sayin' shit............

There are some awesome cars in this world...and MOST of them are not Mopars.

D

Django said:
Y' know...........

Sometimes I think people say shit just for the sake of sayin' shit............

There are some awesome cars in this world...and MOST of them are not Mopars.

D

You are right, there are some great cars out there. I appreciate a good car for just that. I love Mopars because they have been good to me (I know you feel differently), but I can appreciate the Corvette for exactly what it is...a pretty dang good car with a super long history.

I just love automobiles...and dogs.

CarDude said:
I love Mopars because they have been good to me (I know you feel differently), but ........

I don't have anything against Mopars.... Some of the greatest hot rods ever created have been Mopars.... I have a great appreciation for Mopars.

What I don't understand this rabid, "Mopar or no car" mindset that adamantly and promptly slings shit at Ford, Chevy and anything else that dares to show its face on this forum.....

I fully realize that everyone here doesn't practice this behavior.....but many do.... And those people demonstrate a terrible short sightedness (euphemism:eek: ) when they dismiss Corvettes, Mustangs, Camaros, AMXs or any of the other important contributors who have made significant places for themselves in the rich historical landscape of American hot rodding.....

D

I am not crazy about the new vette pics, I think the C6 Z06 looks cool. I am interested to see what Dodge has waiting for the viper when the new Blue Devil comes out. There was a rumor of a 700hp option for the Viper.

sealalot said:
Who cares. At the end of the day, it's just another semi-mass produced Corvette. Sure they're fast, but so what. Again...It's a Corvette. Just another Corvette...
...and some would say you just have another pick up truck :p :eek:

Kevan said:
Ummm...dude....that *is* the Blue Devil.
GM finally decided to give it a name, it's going to be the ZR1

ILtemprd said:
diggin that car jakers..fkn beautiful..:rock: :burnout:

Thanks, Shawno. :)

Some folks just LOVE MOPAR. :dontknow: :) That's cool.... I've just never stuck with one certain make. :dontknow: They all have there good and bad points. :) I didn't like the new (C6) Vette's when they came out. I thought they looked too much like the new Viper (which I really don't care much for either :eek: ). But, the C6 Z06 is a monster! :burnout: I would have one, but it would be a daily-driver for me, and I like the 96-02 Viper GTS better for that (and it's cheaper). :nurse:

There is one thing for sure, though.... People compare the Vette and Viper, and I don't see why really. :dontknow: The Viper will never be as refined and tech. advanced as a Corvette.... and a Vette will never be as raw and brutal as a Viper. Apples and Oranges, really. IMO :eek:

Ram From Hell said:
Just not your CTS V.:mad:

Actually I still love the CTS V...I just think it is unrepairable. Even the Service Director of the Dealership told me that last night.

Django said:
I don't have anything against Mopars.... Some of the greatest hot rods ever created have been Mopars.... I have a great appreciation for Mopars.

What I don't understand this rabid, "Mopar or no car" mindset that adamantly and promptly slings shit at Ford, Chevy and anything else that dares to show its face on this forum.....

I fully realize that everyone here doesn't practice this behavior.....but many do.... And those people demonstrate a terrible short sightedness (euphemism ) when they dismiss Corvettes, Mustangs, Camaros, AMXs or any of the other important contributors who have made significant places for themselves in the rich historical landscape of American hot rodding.....

D

D,
I know you had some warranty issues with Dodge...yet you still have your truck, and that says something. I, on the other hand, have had horrible experiences with Furd, and just can't seem to give them a third chance. They repurchased my 03 Cobra after blaming me for the problem, only to have it resurface on them when they were returning the car to me the last time (it couldn't have happen at a better time). I have had nothing but major problems with Mustangs (also had a 1996 that loved to overheat). Call it bad luck but that is what has happened.

As such, I just can't appreciate the Furd product line...I like the Shelby Cobra and the F350, but I just really wouldn't buy them...even the Ford GT (in which I love the looks) has a history of being in the shop quite a bit.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back