Here She Is!!

how much shipping.pm me your paypal add.

Dont worry about it man it cant be more than a buck or two, just send me your address and Ill have it on its way. Gotta ask though, are you missing yours or??

Dont worry about it man it cant be more than a buck or two, just send me your address and Ill have it on its way. Gotta ask though, are you missing yours or??

no still have mine,but I might have a idea for it.

Ok guys did a few more things. When I plasti dipped my grill inserts, I didnt really like how "dark" the front of the truck was. So instead of peeling the dip off, I added more shit lol. Added some fog lights behind the grill. Not hooked up yet, I had to make brackets for them and kinda ran out of time. These will receive really bright LED bulbs and probably get tinted a little. I took the brackets off of the ac condenser and painted them a metallic color for a kindve fake intercooler look and repainted the little bushings red for a clean look. I painted the overflow and windshield fluid tanks gloss black and the caps are now red. I added ol' fangs on the condenser, not quite done with him either, still missing bottom teeth and needs a few more coats. Good thing is I made a cardboard cutout so when Im done I can send it to the next guy and so on. These are love it or hate it little mods, so please comment!

I'm not feeling the lights behind the grill. Reminds me of a mod that I would see on a hardcore off-road or utility truck.

I'm not feeling the lights behind the grill. Reminds me of a mod that I would see on a hardcore off-road or utility truck.

Yea me either, I think they will look way better when I tint them. However they did come with some covers that I could really get creative with :)

If you can put black covers over the lights behind the grill to cover them up it may look cool, but as it sits I don't like them. I do like the no grill insert in the hood though. Glad you have the nuts to do all of this stuff so we all can sit back and ponder whether we want to do this stuff to our trucks or not. :D

If you can put black covers over the lights behind the grill to cover them up it may look cool, but as it sits I don't like them. I do like the no grill insert in the hood though. Glad you have the nuts to do all of this stuff so we all can sit back and ponder whether we want to do this stuff to our trucks or not. :D

Yea the lights are very questionable. I like to experiment and have fun! They did come with covers, I was thinking about dipping them in carbon with some flat black or flat red viper logos. When I took out those awful inserts on each side of the radiator I had all that space to fill. We'll see how it ends up

I think if you could get the covers to match the black underneath the hood so they would sort of vanish when the hood was closed, then they would look good.

Great minds think alike. They won't be visible unless they are on when I'm done, hell they aint even hooked up yet lol. Ill get it squared away

hey Dan we should get our 10's together for a photo shoot, oooo…wait….ooo
bet you miss this :D:

About to go hook those lights up. Just got some blueish bulbs for them so we'll see how they turn out. Will post pics later

Back