Here ya go Rocket

no dispespect but they shouldve put the 6.1 hemi on those boys, they are wicked

Yes they are quite fun to drive.

damn the black one almost scares me! looks absolutely darth vader like!:burnout:

Last edited:
dallas said:
damn the black one almost scares me! looks absolutely darth vader like!:burnout:

Actually it's Dark Blue (MI HP Color). :S

I love it! Always had a soft spot for COP Cars. I wanted a Caprice Cop Car for my first ride... But all the ones that I saw were trashed!

Those guys are going to LOVE driving those! They have a CD Player! LOL

Plus- Its got "Cop Shocks, Cop Motor, Cop Brakes, Cop Tires"... :cool:

Last edited:
eddie102870 said:
no dispespect but they shouldve put the 6.1 hemi on those boys, they are wicked

At $30k, they are already pricey for a FLEET VEHICLE. I couldn't imagine what the 6.1L would add to the price. :eek: Besides, just think if the New-York Cabbies got ahold of one of those things! :ahhhhh: :burnout:

Nothing like the 1969 Polara Pursuit....:D

With a 440 in it....took 25 years to beat the mark they set with that one.

Last night an all black charger cop car came up behind me without his radar on, I was going about 15 over the speed limit, but fortunatly I spotted him a ways back and slowed down before he could nail me. He followed me off the freeway to a gas station, when I turned in he kept going.

Bill.

Begood said:
Last night an all black charger cop car came up behind me without his radar on, I was going about 15 over the speed limit, but fortunatly I spotted him a ways back and slowed down before he could nail me. He followed me off the freeway to a gas station, when I turned in he kept going.

Bill.
Gotta watch out for sneaky cops.:D

I have a Valentiine 1, but like I said he was not using radar.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back