Here's a photoshop...

Justanotherdodge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...that I messed with for about 1hr today and I've come to the conclusion that I MUST HAVE THIS LOOK! it'll take alot of work but it can be done:rock:
srt10copywide2td3.jpg

It's also my new desktop. Enjoy!:D

PM 6Pak for the dual exhaust.... he already has his done that way...and it's awesome... he also has a roll pan.

Nice pic...:D

looks nice!! be careful of turning into driveways when you lower it like that. dont want to bull the fender out!

that exhaust looks awesome. and the tail lights look great too.

How come the rear tires have the same amount of tread as the front? Must be photoshop magic...never seen that before.

Justanotherdodge said:
...that I messed with for about 1hr today and I've come to the conclusion that I MUST HAVE THIS LOOK! it'll take alot of work but it can be done:rock:
srt10copywide2td3.jpg

It's also my new desktop. Enjoy!:D
Do you have a photoshop of the stock bumper, and tail gate with the duals? Still have to have the license plate in the bumper for me.

If I really wanted that bumper to look like that...it would take ALOT of work on the stock bumper and to make it street legal I would have to have a Hide-Away liscence plate bracket just behind the spare somewhere...
Here's one without the bumper mod.
my.php

Justanotherdodge said:
If I really wanted that bumper to look like that...it would take ALOT of work on the stock bumper and to make it street legal I would have to have a Hide-Away liscence plate bracket just behind the spare somewhere...
Here's one without the bumper mod.
my.php

For some reason, I almost like that better. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :dontknow:

I like symmetry too. Funny, the concept truck had duals similar to your photo shopped version. I don't know why Dodge changed it other than to save a few bucks.
1186-2.jpg

Now crop out the door handles and ditch the side emblem, then paint the mirrors silver!!

That would really look hot!!!!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back