Here's a Ram you won't want to meet on the street!!!

Although impressive, a ZL1 is a road course built vehicle (See link)Camaro ZL1 Laps Nurburgring in 7:41.27. Enters Supercar Territory!! - Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com but the old saying says "Run what you brung". We had a couple diesel trucks come down (I think from Georgia)for the Panama City GTG a few years back that pretty much mopped up every 10 in sight. It was pretty nasty with LOTS of black smoke going down the track. Im sure there is video somewhere.

Nothing looks more ridiculous than that black plume of smoke coming out like a chimney. :rolleyes: I would still drive that ZL1 home over that piece of crap..... Not over my 10 though. :D

Nothing looks more ridiculous than that black plume of smoke coming out like a chimney. :rolleyes: I would still drive that ZL1 home over that piece of crap..... Not over my 10 though. :D

One man's piece of crap is another man's treasure, still must suck to say your $55,000 ZL1 just got smashed by a Gen 1/2 diesel ram "piece of crap"!!!!!!;):burnout::D:rock::driver::chain:

One man's piece of crap is another man's treasure, still must suck to say your $55,000 ZL1 just got smashed by a Gen 1/2 diesel ram "piece of crap"!!!!!!;):burnout::D:rock::driver::chain:

Good point sir. I didn't realize how overpriced that ZL1 was..... Now its hilarious that he lost. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back