HERES ANOTHER KILL FOR YA!!!

1badnightrunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm Knoxville this week doing some paving on a few driveways..
when I woke up my truck was filthy as hell!! so I went to the closest carwash I could find ( the guy that owns the carwash has ared QC ) so i washed my truck and whipped it down!! anyway as I'M leavin the carwash I plulled out to the red light and there was a blue "SS TRAIL BLAZER" I have allways wanted run one of these things!!!
so I started to taunt him,but he wouldn't even look over at me!! so as the light changes I tryed to and least maybe get a nice jump on him, but being that I just pulled out of the carwash this wasn;t happening, all I did was spin!! but after the guy seen me break the tires loose now he's wanting to get on 1 time!! so my little brother saids to me hay that guy is coming on pretty dam hard!! so I slams it back into 2nd gear and i started pulling on him really hard now!! so I reachs back and smacks 3rd and now i'm spinning and pulling hard :rock:
at the next red light this guy won't even look over at me or nothing:dontknow:

By now my head has gotten bigger than TEXAS!!! so i went down bout 4-5 exits and turns around, as i'm getting back on I-40 i looks over and theres a SHELBY500 replica with a 428 cocbra jet ( he has got to get it on with me )
so I got right besaid him and slowed down and i made the truck jump 1 time!!
so the guy tells me to just go ahead when ever i'm ready to just hit it:dontknow:
so i'm already in 3rd gear and as soon as I nailed it I started pulling on him "HARD" ( I DON'T THINK HE WAS READTY FOR A TRUCK TO START TO PULL ON HIM THAT HARD ) I went out on him bout 4-5 cars, now i'm thinking theses cars ain't sh!t, that was untill this guy grabbed another gear and started not pulling but running past me!! so if anybody runs acrossed a darkred shelby, don't mess with it that car ain't no joke!!! he sure tured my smile upside down!!!!!!:mad:

the TB SS isnt jack crap as far as them being stock iv beat up on a few of them...the 428 i had my ass handed to me by one on the highway....they dont really play around to much

yeah, I lost you when you said, you've always wanted to run an SS trailblazer... come on now :p.... I think most people are suprised with how fast these trucks can be.... I may have suprised one... or maybe two people ;)

Last edited:
well i seen one at no problom raceway in la, this was running down low 13's
like 13'0s... then my brother had one kill his gt mustang ....on top that was the bad part!!! i guess there like anything else if you know what ur doing you can make anything fast!!!!

Nightrunner, man i dont know how old u r, but i promise u , if u kept acting like this on the street u will sometime ,somewere make a fatal mistake in judgement and will reget it for the rest of your life. so if u r in the middle of no were and NO traffic around , let it fly, but in traffic u put people at risk. remmember pick your fight at the right time and place. and please know, I come to u in peace with my words.

Good kill. I use to have a 66 Cobra replica with original heavily modified 427 side oiler. 600hp in a 2800 lb car. Way fast. Got to be careful with the old muscle cars. If they are modified, they can run with best of them.

Cowboy-Up said:
Nightrunner, man i dont know how old u r, but i promise u , if u kept acting like this on the street u will sometime ,somewere make a fatal mistake in judgement and will reget it for the rest of your life. so if u r in the middle of no were and NO traffic around , let it fly, but in traffic u put people at risk. remmember pick your fight at the right time and place. and please know, I come to u in peace with my words.

I never saw this thread til now....... Nice to see someone else schooling these kids for a change...

You rule, Cowboy-Up............:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock:

D

i dont mean to hijack your thread...but i cannot think of one old timer that iv ever talked to that cannot rember street racing back in the day....

You are exactley right, Tooloe, I my self have did the same thing / street race/ back in the day, around traffic, heck i would race anyone at anytime,anywere. and one wensday night i picked a race with a nova, on the highway with heavy traffic, I made a fatal judgement and killed my couisn that was with me in the car, i hit a bridge imbackment at over 130mph,cutting around another car and lost control . I was 17 when it happened, haunts me everday of my life. I picked a fight at the wrong time and place and lost all. I know now some learn by life and some learn by listening, i learent the hard way, life.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back