Hero to Zero that fast...

SnakeBite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so Im bragging about how nicely I kicked my buddies head in racing his 911 Carrera S a few days ago right.....

Yesturday I'm headed to an appiontment, flying up the freeway as I pass a New Mustang SVT convertable in the #1 lane like its on jacks! I look back and he's not doing anything as I fly up the road carefully weaving through traffic at about 85mph. I see and openning to the right to pass a slug I'm behind, glance over my shoulder before going and this dude in the SVT is coming up on me like he was just shoot out of a fluking CANNON!!! He passes me doing WELL over 100 mph waving as he goes by with the top down, but has to slow for more slugs ahead. So I come up behind him, he's talking all kinds of shit, shaking his hand and head like I got no business being there.... I'm thinking why is guy so confident... The car ahead of him moves over, at 75 mph we both punch it and he leaves there like I had my emergency brake on!!! What the hell??? That thing was SOOOOO damn fast I couldn't believe what just happened :stupid: !

I figured if I'm going to report the Good I also must report the BAD....

Until next time.... Maybe I need some NOS.... SC.... Turbos......:boxing:

You never know what is under the hood. Plus you started at to high of a speed. Aerodynamics is reallying starting hurt you above 75.

In summary....

I figured if I'm going to report the Good I also must report the BAD....

Until next time.... Maybe I need some NOS.... SC.... Turbos......:boxing: [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Answer to your sumation: YES, YES and YES....and a little of two of these options could go a long way.

Yeah, I realized later after thinking about it that I was at a disadgantage because I wasn't starting off the line... Next time.

As fast as we think we are.........they is always somebody way faster!!!!

As long as your buddy didnt see the loss..........he is still the loser and your da wiener!!!! LOL

patrick

SnakeBite said:
Yeah, I realized later after thinking about it that I was at a disadvantage because I wasn't starting off the line... Next time.
I think you may still be disappointed. If it's the car I'm thinking of (Mustang SVT??) he has as much HP as we do and a lot less to push. But it would be fun to try.

Silent D said:
Maybe a Saleen Mustang S351........

They can be badass......

SD

Came up on a Saleen yesterday. Luckily it was in traffic, but he was watching me!

Most of you know by now that I am NOT a Ferd guy, and I think Mustangs are ugly and clunky! (BACK-OFF! I am entitled to my opinion!) But, there are several Saleens around O'Town, and I think they look and sound pretty F'n mean! The things sound like they are going 105 sittin at the light. I know better than to tangle with one of them!!

Silent D said:
Maybe a Saleen Mustang S351........

They can be badass......

SD
Yeah the s351's are wicked fast. But it wouldnt take much to beat a bolt-on truck. My little NA s281 with 270rwhp was running 12.6's on slicks and 13.0's on street tires.
A pullied 03-04 cobra would put a hurting on a srt-10 from a roll.

Lesson learned Bro !!!! Only one man has ever beaten a Cobra :D Twice :rock: and he was not even at his desk at the time.....Desk much faster :D

FlyingLow said:
You never know what is under the hood. Plus you started at to high of a speed. Aerodynamics is really starting hurt you above 75.
I was able to hold off a new C6 Vette to 140.:D

Assuming it was one of the '03/'04 supercharged versions, Stock for Stock, my money goes on the SVT Cobra.

Though, if he walked you that hard at speed, I would think he's modded.

Win or lose, it's still a freakin' rush!!!!:rock: :D :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back