Hey all and Re-introduction

YellowFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it certainly has been a long vacation from this site. Hectic times over the last few years. Anyway, my name is Jeff Peters and I am a native Las Vegan. I am the proud owner of the 2 vehicles in my signature. I also have owned several Mopar muscle cars over the years, and I look forward to spending a little bit of time around here.

--Jeff

Welcome back

Welcome back. I had to google spirit rt :D

That's funny. Little sleeper is faster than shit :rock: First time I drove one in 93 I was hooked. My daughter asked me why I bought an old man's car when I brought it home. My response "That's the whole point". Not the fastest car in the world, but let's just say it has surprised a few people on the street.

--Jeff

welcome back sir.

i'm planning an overseas trip to Vegas in Juli 2014 , first week.
gonna play a few side-events at the World Series of Poker...:)

Welcome back, Jeff. Have any pictures of your Mopars together?

Thanks everybody. Been reading some of the other threads and it appears there are still a bunch of crazy mofuggas on here, so nothing has changed.:rock:

Got some pics laying around somewhere, I'll post them up if you want to see 'em.

--Jeff

Good day sir!! Love the shelby cars!! Would love to see some pics!! Wate tho...was the spirit a shelby car?? I seen a turbo caravan this summer...Factory...My buddies made fun of me cause i said it was the coolest car there...

Last edited:
Welcome back and seeing the Spirit brought back a memory of a test drive from long ago with my old man.

It was a 1992 Daytona IROC I believe (umm, new at that time). It was white and had the 224 HP I4 Turbo, 5 speed manual. I Googled it and there were apparently only 230 of them made. Wish I knew that then :)

Anyway, that car was pretty damn fast. The TQ steer was ridonculos in that thing. But that was it, we just drove it and then brought it back because it was kinda ugly.

I test drove a used daytona iroc when I was 15. I had the cash but my dad drove it till we got away from the guys house for me to try it and he said the clutch had major issues LOL. More like he didn't want me havin the power. I had the money all saved too. Wish I coulda got it. It was cool lookin compared TOT eh 84 charger I ended up with.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back