Hey All

DrPierceMD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well its been awhile since I posted up on here. Figured I would stop by and say hi.

I am now in Afghanistan. I have been here for about 2 months now. So far it has been rather exciting to say the least. I miss talking to you all and not being able to go to any of the GTG's. But most of all I miss my truck. I am seriously thinking about getting another one when I get back.

Well hope to hear from you folks.

Eric
AKA Hawkeye

DrPierceMD said:
Well its been awhile since I posted up on here. Figured I would stop by and say hi.

I am now in Afghanistan. I have been here for about 2 months now. So far it has been rather exciting to say the least. I miss talking to you all and not being able to go to any of the GTG's. But most of all I miss my truck. I am seriously thinking about getting another one when I get back.

Well hope to hear from you folks.

Eric
AKA Hawkeye

What up doc!!! man good to hear from ya, get your ass back here and bring my baby girl with ya:rock: :rock:

Killer deals on trucks right now , so when ya return may be even betta:D

Hawk,

You have been sorely missed, but we've kept your thread up and running in your absence....

So awfully glad that you've touched base with us....

Be safe....Get home alive in and 1 piece......

Tim

Yea, Timmy now works for the Local Motel 6, so He'll keep a light on for you.

Be safe Man. We all look forward to your return

Jeff

ViperJeff said:

Jeff

Yup, I had to assassinate Tom Bodette or I'd have no gig whatsoever....:congrats: ;)

D

Stinker said:
What up doc!!! man good to hear from ya, get your ass back here and bring my baby girl with ya:rock: :rock:

Killer deals on trucks right now , so when ya return may be even betta:D

I'll be back in about 13 months. I won't be bringing back the lady though. We are getting divorced. So she is going to have to find her own way back. We still talk though, mostly just saying hi and going over who is getting what. As divorces go I would have to say that this isn't a bad one. I will tell her you said hi though.

I am seeing the deals on the trucks. Even though I can't be home to drive the truck, just knowing that I won't have it when I get back has me missing it. So I have three choices when I get back. I either get the truck, the new camaro, or a bike. I am leaning towards the bike for gas and price reasons.

Django said:
Hawk,

You have been sorely missed, but we've kept your thread up and running in your absence....

So awfully glad that you've touched base with us....

Be safe....Get home alive in and 1 piece......

Tim

Thanks Tim. I have missed you guys too.

Thanks for keeping the thread going. I am going to see if I can read through all of it later tonight. Now I just need to get a guitar out here so I can start practicing some more. I was looking at an ovation on musiciansfriend.com. But I don't think I want a nice guitar in these conditions.

Eric it is really good to know you are okay. We are all waiting patiently for the day you announce your return. Be safe buddy and get back home.

ViperJeff said:

Jeff

He better leave the light on. :D

Thanks Jeff

well heck far bro, get your fanny back here and let us findyou a good ol southern gal.............uh jsut for a lil fun:D

Hurry back bro, miss the hell outta ya:rock:

and be safe:rock: :rock: :rock:

Great to hear from you Hawkeye.:rock:

Sorry to hear about the divorce. But sometimes shit happens and we have to move on.

As Tim stated, we will leave the light on for you.

Venom Power said:
Eric it is really good to know you are okay. We are all waiting patiently for the day you announce your return. Be safe buddy and get back home.

Thanks and I'll make sure to stay safe.

Stinker said:
well heck far bro, get your fanny back here and let us findyou a good ol southern gal.............uh jsut for a lil fun:D

Hurry back bro, miss the hell outta ya:rock:

and be safe:rock: :rock: :rock:

HHMMMM....southern gal. Now that does have a ring to it. :rock:

Silverback said:
Great to hear from you Hawkeye.:rock:

Sorry to hear about the divorce. But sometimes shit happens and we have to move on.

As Tim stated, we will leave the light on for you.

Hey pops!!! :rock:

Yup thats the way I look at it, "shit happens". But atleast it won't be a messy divorce. She told me I could have everything, but it just was not right in my mind, so we have figured out whose getting what without any arguements. We are both being very civil about the whole thing.

Make sure the lights burning bright!!

FlyingLow said:
What up Lil Bro!!

Hey Big Bro!!!

Not much. I still haven't been able to put in my packet to fly yet. The Army said my eyes are to bad for them to fix. So until the reg changes or I get it done by a civilian(which I will have to pay for myself) I won't be able to do it.

How you been?

DrPierceMD said:
Hey Big Bro!!!

Not much. I still haven't been able to put in my packet to fly yet. The Army said my eyes are to bad for them to fix. So until the reg changes or I get it done by a civilian(which I will have to pay for myself) I won't be able to do it.

How you been?

I'm suprised the Army won't fix your eyes. The Navy has been doing test studies over the past 2 years for Lasik (I think). And they will do active duty. You should look into getting it done somewhere other then an Army Hospital (i.e. Navy or Airforce).

As far as me, I not doing to bad. Just waiting for my engine to be rebuilt. Been about 2 months. Looking like it will take another 2 weeks.

Smoke

Great to hear from you Eric, Be safe while you are over there, when you get back you can get hooked up with a good Tennessee girl and another SRT-10.
Let us hear from you more often.

Hey Eric, very nice to hear from you!! Sorry to hear about you and the missus :( Glad you are well otherwise :rock: Thanks for doing what you do for us :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Awesome you had thhe chance to say hello:rock: Be safe over there, and we will keep you in thought's and prayer's for a safe return Stateside:rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back