Hey Eddie

NBT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to have to wait till next year to get some tenderloin out of this fella...the guys shot this one with the deer cam out of my stand last weekend. The camera was up for two days...took 70 pics of deer:rock:
MDGC0167.jpg

nice, jase missed a big one last saturday morning. said it was a hoss.

EMT/SRT said:
Ken where the hell is it 19 degrees? That is a big boy!

West Virginia... go there every year bowhunting...need to re-stock the freezer. :D The colder the better...were not used to seeing big bucks like that in the mountains where we hunt...but after 8 years of management...they are getting some size to them:rock:
Got a bunch of venison out at the firehouse right now:rock:

that sucks Eddie...hope he gets another "peek" at him...they should be moving well now, since it's been cold out. Those trail cameras are pretty cool... first time we had the chance to use one, and the results were pretty suprising.

NBT said:
West Virginia... go there every year bowhunting...need to re-stock the freezer. :D The colder the better...were not used to seeing big bucks like that in the mountains where we hunt...but after 8 years of management...they are getting some size to them:rock:
Got a bunch of venison out at the firehouse right now:rock:

that sucks Eddie...hope he gets another "peek" at him...they should be moving well now, since it's been cold out. Those trail cameras are pretty cool... first time we had the chance to use one, and the results were pretty suprising.
we have 5 on our land. mine is 10 years old. still used 35mm film. my brothers are digital. havent had time the last two years to put into hunting like i used to. went 3 times total last year and one of those was with a customer. im gonna try and do a little more this year.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back