Hey from Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDay

Reaction score
Hey Y'all!

I'm a new 2005 RAM SRT-10 owner and new to this forum.
I've wanted one of these bad boys since they first came out. This is my first Dodge and definately I'm in the learning phase.

I also own some Chevys (454SS pickups) and am a member of the 454SS.com forum (North American Truck Club).

I've got a ton of questions...

My first question is:
How do I determine the manufacture Sequence number (example 123 of 500), or where do I go to get this info?

Second question:
What are the best mods to do, and what should be done first?

-TDay.
Inferno Red, Regular Cab.

Last edited:
not out on 05's yet, welcome, im in eufaula, where you at? what color? and post up some pics.

Welcome to the Da Club!!!!! Like eddie said, no production numbers on 05's. As far as mods since you are a RC I would say exhaust should be first. Maybe an intake or a drop in filter second.

Smoke

TDay said:
Hey Y'all!

I've wanted one of these bad boys since they first came out. This is my first Dodge and definately I'm in the learning phase.

I also own some Chevys (454SS pickups) and am a member of the 454SS.com forum (North American Truck Club).

My first question is:
How do I determine the manufacture Sequence number (example 123 of 500), or where do I go to get this info?

Second question:

-TDay.

What part of Alabama ? The sequence numbers have only been given out for the 04 models. What model and color did you buy ?

FlyingLow said:
I thought only the 06's came in inferno red?:confused:

That was my perception too...what's the real deal newbee? And welcome!

Welcome to the forum. Don't let these guys give you any lip, they were all newbies once too LOL.

Actually, we have a great bunch of folks around here, none that I would even tell you to steer clear of, though there are a couple I wouldn't want to turn my back on to bend over to pick up a quarter if you know what I mean hehehehehehe.

OCBob said:
Welcome to the forum. Don't let these guys give you any lip, they were all newbies once too LOL.

Actually, we have a great bunch of folks around here, none that I would even tell you to steer clear of, though there are a couple I wouldn't want to turn my back on to bend over to pick up a quarter if you know what I mean hehehehehehe.
I have never been a Newbie :dontknow: I was born with 3,000 posts :p

Welcome to the site and congrats on the one and only inferno Red in that year Bro....It's rare :D :p

TDay said:
Hey Y'all!

My first question is:

Second question:

-TDay.

Hey TDay and welcome to the Red Button Club of America. We are glad you chose to join us. The family will attempt to answer any questions you will have and I hope you post often so we all can get to know you alot better. Im over in Georgia and I knwo we will get to meet up, soon.

Ken

Welcome to the nut house, now remove all doubt and post some pics

Jeff

Welcome TDay! Love the Inferno Red! Not as fast as Black, but nice!;) :D :rock:

Thanks for the welcome...

I'm in North Alabama (Athens).

Oops...I was incorrect about the color... I just looked at the sticker... It's not Inferno Red, it's "Flame Red Clear Coat".

The truck's manufacture date is June 05. I bought it new from the dealership with 126 miles on it. They had an 05 quad cab (76 miles) and an 05 regular cab sitting on the lot. I test drove both and wanted both, but since I didn't have $100k in my pocket, I settled on the RC ;). It's been many years since I owned a stick shift. My ole left knee is taking a real beating with all the clutching and shifting.

I was acutally at the Chevy dealership next door. I was getting a new mirror glass for my 92 454SS truck when I saw the tail-end of what I thought was an SRT-10 sitting in the adjacent Dodge lot... so I went over to check it out... guess the rest is history :)

Here's a pic. It's not a good one it's just a quick snapshot. Eventully I'll get a better picture to post.

-TDay.

SRT10_DrivewayVSmall.JPG

Welcome!

Nice buy! You will not be disappointed! And eventually your knee will strengthen and shifting will be effortless! :D

Thanks for the pic...you will love this board...it is truly family. You have the correct truck...except it should be black...

Awwwww, and I held off making a comment about the color because I was chastised about it before!!!

Red is better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back