Hey guys and girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

pm.racing

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ga new purchase of the infamous 2006 SRT-10 Nightrunner QC #210. I have gotten a ton of info from the guys here already and plan on continuing to STRIVE :) for knowdledge.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Last edited:
Lol I've already heard your name alot. I'm from Thomaston Ga. Gonna start looking for the weaak points and start the add ons now. Just bought the cold air kit and now looking for more!!!

pm.racing said:
Lol I've already heard your name alot. I'm from Thomaston Ga. Gonna start looking for the weaak points and start the add ons now. Just bought the cold air kit and now looking for more!!!
Lol, I'm not Stinker....JTS Venom Performance is. He's the man when it comes to our trucks. But you gotta watch your livestock when he's around. ;)

Who's CAI did you buy? The best, performance wise, is the K&N drop in for your factory box.

pm.racing said:
Ga new purchase of the infamous 2006 SRT-10 Nightrunner QC #210. I have gotten a ton of info from the guys here already and plan on continuing the strife for knowdledge.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock:
You may "strive' for knowledge, but "strife" for knowledge is trying to understand Prof when he says something:p :D Welcome.

CAI

10banger said:
Lol, I'm not Stinker....JTS Venom Performance is. He's the man when it comes to our trucks. But you gotta watch your livestock when he's around. ;)

Who's CAI did you buy? The best, performance wise, is the K&N drop in for your factory box.
I bought the entire box with the ram air vol something lol (expensive!!lol) but I bought the truck and it was beside Summit Racing so I couldnt help but buy something:dontknow: :) :dontknow: :)

joemags54 said:
You may "strive' for knowledge, but "strife" for knowledge is trying to understand Prof when he says something:p :D Welcome.
Figures lol, I'm a Cop not a damn professor lmao...My wife makes the money in the family...She has the Srt-4 Acr....

so...where's the pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back