Hey guys I just found the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRT-QC

Reaction score
I didnt post much on the other site and when I did a while back I noticed there wasnt the same traffic as used to be.When I asked what happend I guess the thread got ugly and deleted before I ever read the first reply.Then when I asked where my thread went I got a short somewhat rude responce in a pm telling me that it got ugly and no more explanation was going to happen.Then I got e-mails from some of you informing me about this site.Looks very cool and I will be staying as long as I dont piss too many of you off.;)

Anyway glad I found another option here.Talk to yall later

Rob:beer:

Welcome to the place to be.....:dancing:

glad to see you made it, i think i sent you a pm and it got deleted or revised. bunch a bs if you ask me.

Welcome Rob!!! Great to have you back with us! Now our familly is one more member larger!!

Stretch

SRT-QC said:
I didnt post much on the other site and when I did a while back I noticed there wasnt the same traffic as used to be.When I asked what happend I guess the thread got ugly and deleted before I ever read the first reply.Then when I asked where my thread went I got a short somewhat rude responce in a pm telling me that it got ugly and no more explanation was going to happen.Then I got e-mails from some of you informing me about this site.Looks very cool and I will be staying as long as I dont piss too many of you off.;)

Anyway glad I found another option here.Talk to yall later

Rob:beer:
glad to have you. the other site must not be founded in America.:confused:
we are stoked to have you here, and just spread the word to other folks to get them to come here as the guys here did for you!
welcome!:burnout:

Welcome over Rob, no censoring going on over here. I remember seeing your thread on the other site............they dont like it when somebody mentions the vtcoa.com site............... Ridiculous.

patrick

Welcome, looks like an awesome ET for a stock QC. What was your 1/8 on that pass if you dont mind? I would love to see 13.5 out of mine the way it sits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back