Hey guys

QueLocura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just wanted to apologize for my disappearance the last few months. I know a lot of you tried to get a hold of me and were worried when I didn't respond to anything. Some of you took it personally as if I was avoiding you guys. I wanted to clear things up so that everything could be out in the open.
The truth of the matter is my father has been having a strange case of rapid memory loss that can't be pinned down to anything. No doctor has yet to be able to explain it. He first started with "recent memory loss", then moved to "short-term memory loss", and is now beginning to not recognize people. The weird thing is it's not Alzheimer's. This has quickly changed my whole life. Every day I'm dealing with a new dilemma with him and it's personally taken quite a toll on me.
I didn't mean to disappear but I just shut down and didn't talk to anyone. Not just you guys in specific. I couldn't handle everything at once. So I'm basically starting to get my shit back together now and get back on track. I love you guys!! (not in that sick way some of you guys :confused: :p ) It was never anything against you guys...I'm glad to hear most people are doing grear and can't wait to start messing around like the old days.
Keep on rockin :rock:

You were gone?

j/k Good to have you back!
Family first, that's my motto. You made the right choice!! Take care of Pops, that's what's important!!! Hope they figure it out soon!

I do hope and pray for you and your Dad...

Best wishes and good to see you......

Good luck....

D

Sorry to hear about dad...prayers...make sure they have him on the right dose and correct medivaions if he is taking any:(

Sorry to hear about your Dad.....Hoping and praying for the best....

Glad that you are back my friend....

Stefan...

Welcome back Alan,
Sorry to hear about your Dad,our prayers are with you!!!
We'll be seeing you soon!!

No problem Q,FAMILY FIRST,then the Sickos !!!!!! Thoughts and prayers are with you,your Dad and your families !!!!!:rock:

Glad you are back :D , sorry about your dad :(

Alan, God's speed to your Dad...we will keep him in our thought's and prayer's.:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back