Hey guys

Dr.Bleed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Just picked up one of these dream machines with extremely low mileage and completely stock about 2 and a half months ago. I've wanted one since they were new but I was in college at the time and it wasn't plausible. Finally got myself into a situation where I could own one.

This particular forum seems more active than the other ones I've stumbled on. I'm from Indianapolis, IN and I have a Red 05 RC!

FullSizeRender.jpg-14_zpss6fzqz8y.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpg-15_zps1tr079jj.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpg-20_zpsnczon5r0.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpg-18_zpsinqxmqn6.jpeg

Welcome from Ohio. Looks like you have one clean rig there.

Been waiting for you to jump on here , how's the red beast going ?

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Hell yea! had a few issues but it's going great as a daily !

Mine has been running perfect. Only issue I've had is that if the truck is moving I cannot down shift from 6th to 5th. Its almost like its locked out. I have to go from 6th to 4th up to 5th. Its fine if its running when its sitting still. Every other gear shifts as smooth as silk. I've noticed some guys say that has a tendency to happen with these trucks and that adjusting the shifter itself from underneath the console could fix it but I think I might go talk to the Viper tech at the dealership so I don't mess something up or take it a part for no reason.

Mine was a bad synchro 3-4 but they built the complete trans, than the starter issue but it's fine now

Hopefully its not super serious. Hell I only have just over 4000 miles on it.

The weather has just been crap and I don't drive it to work real often because its just not fun in rush hour traffic! lol I kept my R/T so I DD that one more often.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back