Hey Jersey guys

Aww shit, my fault. You have to be a logged in member to access that part of the site.

You can go to www.moparts.com and log in than go to the general section and look up a thread titled "I bought a new truck'.

The dealer in New Jersey put Hemi badges on a 4.7 Ram, and sold it to this guy as a Hemi. When the guy found out the dealer tried to pass it off as a Dodge mistake, but there were more trucks like that on their lot.

Bill.

Begood said:
Aww shit, my fault. You have to be a logged in member to access that part of the site.

You can go to www.moparts.com and log in than go to the general section and look up a thread titled "I bought a new truck'.

The dealer in New Jersey put Hemi badges on a 4.7 Ram, and sold it to this guy as a Hemi. When the guy found out the dealer tried to pass it off as a Dodge mistake, but there were more trucks like that on their lot.

Bill.
There probably would have been one more just like it in the middle of their showroom if they had done it to me hehe. Of course, if I was buying a new Hemi truck, I'm sure I'd at least pop the hood to get a look at that motor, not cause I would doubt it, but just because I would want to see it. I mean, didn't everybody here look under the hood before buying their truck?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back