Hey, Mark and Jimi..Pinks All Out Tickets

FATJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Georgia Ken sent us our Pinks all out tickets today, Tower seats for Saturday!! Would have PM,d but I just wanted to let everyone know what a great guy Ken is, we are all damn lucky to be making lifelong friends like we have on this forum.:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

I do agree! Thank you Ken very much! I can't wait. We have to get the women to go shopping together!

GriffsSRT said:
I do agree! Thank you Ken very much! I can't wait. We have to get the women to go shopping together!

You know, that's not a bad idea! I think my wife would rather do that, than go to the track, even though she has said she would....

Plenty of shopping and things to do in Atlanta!

Ken, thanks brother!!!!!!!!! :rock: :rock: I really look forward to it! :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

I'm sure Corteney would be game for getting together with the wimmens.

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
Who gives a shit what the women do! We're goin to PINKS!!!!:D :D :D :D
:dito: :withstupid: :D :elefant:

COOL!! If the show is like it was in Gainesville, You guys will have ablast. They put on a great show. And make sure you wear your reflective shades, cause I'm sure the babes will be in force.

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. Im just now getting on the forum from the Southern Nationals. I saw Ashley Force win her first National Event, against her father. The first woman to win a National in the Funny Car Class. She was driving the Ford hard, less than 5.0 seconds and in the 3teen's. Antron Brown hit 330 in 4.5, not sure on the time. Both are going to be awesome drivers and will set more records.

I cant wait to see you guys again, especially at Pinks. The men will be a drinkn and the ladies will be a spendn. Make sure to bring your cameras!!!!

Dont let the ladies know, but if they are away, maybe we will have some hoestess to serve us :elefant: :elefant: The security will let us know when the ladies are trying to get back on the track :D :D :D

Just kidding ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back