Hey new guy from ST. Louis, MO

bax

Reaction score
Hey guys in from ST. Louis, MO. and am looking to get a srt 10 ram rc. I've had a tone of corvettes and other ls1 cars and I'm in love with these srt 10 trucks so I've been looking for a few months now and i figured this would be the best place to learn. GREAT site!!! Look forward to learning and speaking with you guys. Thanks -Brandon-

Whats up man, welcome. Theres actually a few trucks for sale on this site! Im sure they will chime in shortly. -Chris

Hey guys in from ST. Louis, MO. and am looking to get a srt 10 ram rc. I've had a tone of corvettes and other ls1 cars and I'm in love with these srt 10 trucks so I've been looking for a few months now and i figured this would be the best place to learn. GREAT site!!! Look forward to learning and speaking with you guys. Thanks -Brandon-

Hey, Stewart! There is a great deal on a silver '04 RC for sale on this site. It belongs to a member named trussman. Check the for sale thread for more details.

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Welcome...

Welcome to the VTCoA! I am working on selling my truck also if you are interested in a lightly modded black '04.

Welcome. You sure you dont want a QC. I dont live to far from you.

Welcome!

......I don't think you want Trussman's truck..... Lol

It used to be a 2 owner truck with a clean title and in one day it became a 5 owner truck with an R-title. Weird thing is he wasn't even around to explain what happened. :dontknow:

It used to be a 2 owner truck with a clean title and in one day it became a 5 owner truck with an R-title. Weird thing is he wasn't even around to explain what happened. :dontknow:

In some circles, that is called "pedigree"

Welcome! My truck is one that is for sale commemorative Edition #14 of 200 pm me if interested

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back