HEY STINK!!!

haha well... I was just curious.maybe thought you ate too many Kilbasa's one gtg or something I really dont know you, and didn't know if stink is what "friends" call you or what not. you know inside joke kinda thing. oh well you seem friendlly do you preffer tony or mr.stink??:p

bigredv10 said:
haha well... I was just curious.maybe thought you ate too many Kilbasa's one gtg or something I really dont know you, and didn't know if stink is what "friends" call you or what not. you know inside joke kinda thing. oh well you seem friendlly do you preffer tony or mr.stink??:p
LOLOL jsut ask any of the guys that have met me ..........I'm just dumb:D

but when I was a kid, I was into everything, if it was there I broke it, took it apart to see how it worked:p so I became the lil stinker

then we my wife and I got married, she bought me a eskimo spitz pup, booger wouldnt leave my side at all! allways with me, wife had a racing accident so we couldnt have kids, so he became my boy so to speak, for a good 15 years till nature took him to a better place:)
so kinda in remembrence of him, I took on the CB handle as a trucker as Stinker, from there it jsut kinda stuck so when I signed on to the forum in 04, well I was still a stinker, stuck things in places it just didnt need to be LOL

I guess now my lil buddy will probably get put on my tombstone, everyone still calls me stinker:D

here is a pic of my current lil buddy, Stinker actually looked very close to rooster, but I dont have pics of the ol man on this puter since it crashed:eek:

but now you know..........the rest of the story:D

100_0323.jpg

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
old man was my bud:D still got pics of him up here in the shop:eek:

damn you big red! now you gettin me all sentimental and crap:argh:

Holy shit. Where is Stinker and what have you done with him? We know he can't go over 2 syllables without Momma helping:D

labontecsi said:
Holy shit. Where is Stinker and what have you done with him? We know he can't go over 2 syllables without Momma helping:D
bwwwwhahhhhahahahaha bite me you dang lot lizard humper:p :p :p

new computer has word fix...check....hell sommin:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
bwwwwhahhhhahahahaha bite me you dang lot lizard humper:p :p :p

new computer has word fix...check....hell sommin:D
But it still don't help, does it.:p

haha great story sorry about your loss we have all lost members of the familly that we wish we could get back. What would man do without the K9 campanion? really there is nothing like an "animal" whos whole life is dedicated to YOU!! Its a special feelling like nothing else.. To you stink, I am in the same situation except my other half didn't have an accident its just we can't have children plan and simple I guess.. :dontknow: miscarred and surgery later we got a dog. half german half black lab my wife just wanted to take care of something I think but I tell you what when that little basterd jumps on me and gives me a hugg with his ears back I do fell the love man. anyways to all the lost but not forgotten puppies out there here's one for you!!! :beerglass:

bigredv10 said:
haha great story sorry about your loss we have all lost members of the familly that we wish we could get back. What would man do without the K9 campanion? really there is nothing like an "animal" whos whole life is dedicated to YOU!! Its a special feelling like nothing else.. To you stink, I am in the same situation except my other half didn't have an accident its just we can't have children plan and simple I guess.. :dontknow: miscarred and surgery later we got a dog. half german half black lab my wife just wanted to take care of something I think but I tell you what when that little basterd jumps on me and gives me a hugg with his ears back I do fell the love man. anyways to all the lost but not forgotten puppies out there here's one for you!!! :beerglass:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back