Hey Tony!!....lookie here

LMSVPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got this today, finally, after a few weeks of production and shipping...finally got them :rock: :rock: thank you!!

P1020516.jpg

FTRU-0444 RAM SRT10 FRONT PIPES TO OE MANIFOLDS W/O CATS

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
LOLol cool beans bo, and guess what? I jsut got the dam tracking number LOLOLOL phuggers:p
:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: ...well dang! just send it to me so i can have it just for hell of it :p :eek: :D :rock: :rock:

LMSVPR said:
:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: ...well dang! just send it to me so i can have it just for hell of it :p :eek: :D :rock: :rock:
bbbbwwwwwahhahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahaha hope you like them brohan, I got the rest of the system on the site now, so whenever you get ready to order, and if you want if you havent sold the other system I can put it in my used section, been having a good success with it, but will need some pics and a good description and the asking price buddy

bbbbwwwwwahhahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahaha hope you like them brohan, I got the rest of the system on the site now, so whenever you get ready to order, and if you want if you havent sold the other system I can put it in my used section, been having a good success with it, but will need some pics and a good description and the asking price buddy

ok...im gonna wait for a bit b4 i get the cat-back....i might just take it off and run it with the mid pipes and sell it . i have a DD so i dont mind keeping the 10 in the garage for a bit and i think my neighbors wont mind the sound of the 10 without cats and no muffler :stupido2: :stupido2: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

ill let ya know sir :rock: :rock:

LMSVPR said:
ok...im gonna wait for a bit b4 i get the cat-back....i might just take it off and run it with the mid pipes and sell it . i have a DD so i dont mind keeping the 10 in the garage for a bit and i think my neighbors wont mind the sound of the 10 without cats and no muffler :stupido2: :stupido2: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

ill let ya know sir :rock: :rock:
LOLOL i hear ya buddy , jsut let me know if you want me to put it up there bud, and have fun runnin neked:p

LOLOL i hear ya buddy , jsut let me know if you want me to put it up there bud, and have fun runnin neked:p

k thank you :rock:

LMSVPR said:
Just got this today, finally, after a few weeks of production and shipping...finally got them :rock: :rock: thank you!!

P1020516.jpg

can i have the shoes and a piece of candy?:p

:secruity: :argh: :hmpf: :motz: :y: :eviltongue: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D :D :D

LMSVPR said:

P1020516.jpg

"Make sure you take your shoes off before you walk on the carpet!" :D :D :D :D :D

LMSVPR said:
Just got this today, finally, after a few weeks of production and shipping...finally got them :rock: :rock:
P1020516.jpg
congrats buddy....... :rock:

say, what's with the grandma doilies under the candy jar, kinda ghey?? i thought that was a batchelor's pad.....:D :D :D :D

moparracing said:
congrats buddy....... :rock:

say, what's with the grandma doilies under the candy jar, kinda ghey?? i thought that was a batchelor's pad.....:D :D :D :D

:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: My mom and aunt sent them to me from Mex ...as a gift, so thats why....they look purdy :p :p :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back