Hi guys! Motor upgrades

Speed Racer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Friends,
Long time. Very busy with the new job. I have a question. I'm planning on getting about 15-25k back from taxes this year. I was wanting to get a new rearend and harden my motor while boosting my HP to around 800. Remeber my motor already has a Roe on it a 5lbs thrust. What would be the best way to harden my motor and what rear end work would you all recommend? I can put a different pulley on the Roe but I also dont want to lose my daily driverability.

Please be gentle (grin)

Speed aka Perry

motor

have the same prob as you basicaylly lol im goin with stinkers motor build for the money and the feedback him and pirateman have gave me earned my buis. it helps out a ton to make you feel safer bout spending 16 grand on a motor lol but stick with stinker he'll hook you up for sure:alberteinstein: :party:

05dodgesrt10 said:
have the same prob as you basicaylly lol im goin with stinkers motor build for the money and the feedback him and pirateman have gave me earned my buis. it helps out a ton to make you feel safer bout spending 16 grand on a motor lol but stick with stinker he'll hook you up for sure:alberteinstein: :party:

You made a good decision....Stinker is a standup guy....very dependable...:congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back