Hi 'Yall from East TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TnVTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well,
Last night I traded my '03 Hemi ThunderRoad QC Sport/Laramie for a '05 SRT-10 QC.
WOW! Since I use these trucks as "family vehicles", I was lucky to find a SRT with the factory tonneau cover.
Man, are these trucks optioned out!
Now, the research starts for bolt-ons again... Cold air intake, long tube headers, cat-back, and so on...
Now, gotta go unleash the beast!:D

Welcome aboard Rusty. We have a lot of good vendors on the site that will be more than willing to take your money, I mean help you out on your mods.;) Do a lot of research first. Some things like the CAI do not produce much if any increase in HP.

Good luck and have fun.

Congrats and welcome to the Red Button Club (RBC)!

First mod you need is a stage II PCM flash from DC Performance or X-Metal. Best bang for the buck to wake up your truck.;)

Welcome bro, kinda close to east tn, I'm just below hickory nc,need any help just hollar!

But as for mods? Go with long tubes, mid pipes, magnaflow exhaust, Stage 2 flash for QC's, Silver is right a drop in filter does as good as others, but for looks just go with what ever yo like.

Congrats and welcome to your new family... Hope crazy folks don't scare ya!!! :rock:

welcome to the club and congradulations on your new ride.the tn boys should have a gtg soon i got ship out soon so if not maybe we all can hook up later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back