hi

Hello, it is awful slow around here. I am cold, wishing salt off the roads and an early spring.

Hello, it is awful slow around here. I am cold, wishing salt off the roads and an early spring.

Come on it was like 40 today.. Your not too far from me. An early spring would be nice my truck needs a bath bad!!!

and it is slow around here I get bored at work and need something to do..

Come on it was like 40 today.. Your not too far from me. An early spring would be nice my truck needs a bath bad!!!

and it is slow around here I get bored at work and need something to do..

I maintain 40 cloudy and windy still kinda sucks. I changed my oil to get some truck time. If it's so nice outside why didn't you give a wash today:D

I maintain 40 cloudy and windy still kinda sucks. I changed my oil to get some truck time. If it's so nice outside why didn't you give a wash today:D

Hahaha.. If it wasnt already dark when I get home I prob would.

wat up E... yall bunch of wosies. its like 5 Deg over here in Idaho!! its been 2 months now and the roads are still wet and full of ice. Been wanting to take the bumper and fender off to get them repaired as well as installing my drop kit and custom headlights.... but i cant do sh#t cus of the weather and my garage is not insulated either. PLUUUUS i want to get it washed before i do anything to it. Did i mentioned that the bed is literly full of snow from leaving it outside for 3 days!? so now i gotta pull it out and shovel all of it off...UGH!

I miss the snow too. But if i drive a few hours north to tahoe they have snow there. Been busy lately. Im just glad everything work out for me and i get to keep all my toys. 2 more years out in California then its back to the east for retirement. If they decide to keep me out here i definitely gotta open up a driving school. California has some of the worst drivers ive ever seen. Texas is 2nd place. Just wish the people weren't so weird here. But thats all. Take care

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back