HID & HID Projector Headlights Anyone?

SnakeBite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well first off, the Projectors wont fit. From what I can see your truck is an '06 and they changed the headlights from that style in '06,,, so your in the same boat I am... waiting till someone releases projectors.

As for HID's on the '06 models you had better order from somone who knows what they are doing. The '06's have computer controlled headlights and are a P.I.T.A to hook up. Boomer from X-metal will have the proper kit, I went with another company and I still have not been able to get mine to work....

Sorry to crush your dreams. :D The '06 Ram is just short on aftermarket products.

Shane

i dont know about these, but for myself i prefer to use xenon light bulbs, its just simple and process a lot of bright light during night so it pretty good for me

Actually it's a 2005.

I tried the HID look bulbs. They look good, but don't give off much light and the LAMP OUT light is always on.....

Perfect then, those projectors are awesome if you have HID's installed!! I had a set on my '03 Ford with the same style projector assemblys and HID's it was increible light and focused in all the right places, no crazy spread that you get if you leave the stock headlight assembly in!

But do make sure you buy decent HID setup. I personally like Phillips products a bit more $ then the ones you posted but they have very good quality.
http://xenonking.com/Philips-6000k-Hid-Kit-Car.html

well then snakebite, go for it! but im not sure which products is better but go for it, get HID projector, its going be so beautiful! :rock:

Thanks for the help guys.

I just heard back from the supplier of just the HID kit, and for $20. more the kit willl include high beam HID as well!

I'll give them a try and let you know what happens.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back