HID issue...

ViperCLKGTR

Reaction score
I don't like Dodge wiring.....

Anyways put in my new HID Kits from HIDExtra. Installed my new 5000K fogs, look and work great. Installed my BiXenon 5000K headlights and they look great with the key in ACC, turn the truck on to go for a ride get to the end of the driveway and they flicker and go out GRRR! Hi's still work(Sadly for the other drivers). I see a lot of 06 guys running HID's what did everyone do? I'm running capacitors and a relay harness would, what else is there to run?

Man this is killing me....

Capacitors. Also check to see if high /lows are right most are backwards .

Tell us a little more about how you wired it in with the relay harness and where you put the capacitors in the system. It is strange that it works in hi and not low since it is just a bulb shift between the two on BiXenon.

Agreed, But I have seen guys put the relay harness in then using wire taps piggy back the cap's into the relay harness instead of the original headlight harness where the circuit needs to see the load

I have the only relay harness HIDExtra offers.

The capacitors are plugged in the correct spot between the ballast and other part. Looking online the only answer I've seemed to come up with is '06-'08 guys have to splice in resistors(just ordered) to the harness each hi and low power wire. Sound right?

It sucks because this thing looks GOOD!

If you want something that actually focuses the light like it should and not blind traffic, chick this sight out HID Retrofit Lights

You will pay a good bit but if you ever drive at night, you will love it. BTW this has nothing to do with your issue, id just like you(and your family) to be more safe driving at night.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back