HID KIT is INSTALLED!

5_0_BAIT said:
I would of thought that your low beams would be more blue. They look really bright, but I am looking for a true blue (or purple-brown) color.

frank i have the 6k's on mine and they are more of a super white, if u want a blue tint then u should go with the 10-12k's. my brother has a set of 12k's and they look good just not for me.

Hey Guys,

It would be my pleasure to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to send me a PM with any questions/concerns!

Thanks RedSRT! Glad to hear you're satisfied with your purchase =)

Steve

5_0_BAIT said:
I would of thought that your low beams would be more blue. They look really bright, but I am looking for a true blue (or purple-brown) color.
I saw your thread and I would say to stay away from anything past 6000K, anything from 4300-6500K is like an authentic luxury car look anything higher is basically color at that point more than light......if you go for 10000 or 12000K the road will be the color of your lights either blue a 10000 or purple at 12000K it's almost too much in my opinion, and some prick cops will bust your balls over having those lights b/c they are far different in color from any normal lights you see on cars..... If you want a very similar look to BMW and BENZ light output go for 4300K or 5000K.....I installed several kits on my trucks and for no light out issue on the dash, you need a relay i had to in my brother's 06' Ram, also spend the little extra and get a hi/lo kit this will also not produce a light out issue but you will still need a relay!!!

Last edited:
XenonDepot said:
Hey Guys,

It would be my pleasure to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to send me a PM with any questions/concerns!

Thanks RedSRT! Glad to hear you're satisfied with your purchase =)

Steve

Hi,
I would go with the 4300k kit if you want a bright white output. When you start going up in color temperature you get more color however less actual useable light output.

Your truck uses a 9006 bulb for the low beams meaning that you would need to order a 9006 HID conversion kit.

Steve

Steve,

Price for 9006 Fog light system for my other truck please. You never gave it on the PM.

thanks

Dave

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back