High Flow Cats

USMC11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendation on high flow cats for the SRT-10? Lookin for the best bang for the buck. I see universal high flow cats for under $100 but not sure if a cat designed to work on any car, including a 4 cyl would be good on a SRT-10. Any help is greatly appreciated as always

contact JMB or stinker

USMC11 said:
Anyone have any recommendation on high flow cats for the SRT-10? Lookin for the best bang for the buck. I see universal high flow cats for under $100 but not sure if a cat designed to work on any car, including a 4 cyl would be good on a SRT-10. Any help is greatly appreciated as always
Dodge Ram SRT10 (2004-06) Catalytic Converters, Stainless Steel, Metallic Substrate / pair, 3" I/O - 17-20 HP Gain!

Add 17-20 horsepower! Metallic substrate, 200 cel per inch for super high flow, 4" diameter small stainless steel body, GREAT price! 3" IN / OUT
Almost half the price of other cats with identical features! Our super high flow catalytic converters feature 200 cel per inch metallic substrates that withstand extreme temperatures and vibrations that would melt ceramic catalysts! Far superior to OEM cats and reduce interior temperatures dramatically. The small bullet design allows the 4 inch diameter, stainlees steel case to fit in very tight applications while resisting corrosion. Fully welded/spun construction eliminates seams that can leak or open under stress. Prep-welding available, upon request, for direct fit installations. Sold in pairs but available singular, at half the price, for other applications. Please call, with exhaust specifications, for all prep-welding orders.
$400.00 ea.:(

I personally like the magnaflow, but most are universal to a degree, but have jsut had good service and get decent power from them

Attachments

• RAMcat_1326.jpg
    RAMcat_1326.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 168
awesome man. Thanks for your help. I'm going to be buying an SRT-10 real soon here and the one im buying doesnt have cats so I need 'em. Really appreciate the help my friend.

Maggie 59956 for 2 1/2" or 59959 for 3"

They are so Wide Open you can actually see through them... Same size as the OEM (short Spun compact) Work GREAT... :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back