Hit up Little River tonight

Race1Mopar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took my Ram to Little River Dragway in Temple tonight with a few buddies. Lots of fast cars there but we all had some traction issues. Some worse than others. I didn't go all out but wanted a few shake down runs to see where I stood, full trim, street tires, no weight reduction and still had my tonneau cover on the back.

My first run was against a Mustang, maybe an ’02-04 model. Traction was a bit of a problem but not too bad. My reaction time was .4173, 2.16 60ft, and ran a 13.14 @ 104.36. Was babying it a little as it was the maiden voyage with the new setup. Oh yea… I got the win. He ran a 14.25.

Second run wasn’t all out but with more gusto. Ran a 350Z. My reaction time was .4231, 2.0962 60ft, and ran a 12.9656 @ 106.11. I got the win. He ran a 13.98.

I only got to run twice because one car dropped oil in the left lane while another dropped antifreeze in the right lane and they needed to clean it the whole length of the track... long job.

I'm pretty happy with the times considering traction and running full trim. Had a great night!
Joe

Thanks, I'll make sure to let you know when I'm headed back.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back