HOLIDAY SALES STARTING EARLY THIS YEAR

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
We are starting some of our holiday sales early this year, with the addition of the new sister company some of the items are very custom and due to the demand they may take a few weeks to deliver, so starting early ensures you get yours by christmas.

so let your loved ones know the sales are on!

there will be a new sale each week until christmas , so keep yours eyes open,

each week there will be a new surprise sale, but they last for one week only!

Home Page

thanks
Sawyer

We are starting some of our holiday sales early this year, with the addition of the new sister company some of the items are very custom and due to the demand they may take a few weeks to deliver, so starting early ensures you get yours by christmas.

so let your loved ones know the sales are on!

there will be a new sale each week until christmas , so keep yours eyes open,

each week there will be a new surprise sale, but they last for one week only!

Home Page

thanks
Sawyer

Thanks Tony. I'll keep my eyes peeled!

Maybe a center cap deal, preferably the carbon fiber with the srt logo. Just a hint as to what's on my list ;)

Had tons of questions about what will be going on sale............

well it will be a surprise, but for a hint...............everything

Maybe a center cap deal, preferably the carbon fiber with the srt logo. Just a hint as to what's on my list ;)

those are the center caps I have. they look great, esp with my carbon fiber-look door handle covers.

those are the center caps I have. they look great, esp with my carbon fiber-look door handle covers.

They will compliment the visual look I'm going for nicely. It will be a first on these trucks as far as I know.......

I can tell you the centercaps will not be on sale, but if you shoot me an email, I will forward it to see what she can do, we only have a couple sets fo the centercaps left

I can tell you the centercaps will not be on sale, but if you shoot me an email, I will forward it to see what she can do, we only have a couple sets fo the centercaps left

Boooo!! I will send an email over.

It appears you have others that approve, I'm not ready for those yet.

I got the plugs, what about coils/wires????????

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back