Holiday Season

Reaction score
As we continue through the Holiday Season let us all remember that some of us have a realy bad year. There are many out there that will not be able to celebrate as we should. My prayers and wishes are with everyone of you that are in need and hope that life will take a turn for they better for you all. All others be thankful for all that you have. Happy Holidays to all and hope everyone gets what they need. Thanks for all that have made feel welcome to the forum.

Yeah, it's gonna be real slim pickins under the tree this year. But that's ok, we'll all be spending it together and that's what's important. Still bummed that I can't get the boys everything they want, though they haven't asked for a single thing yet. They'll be ok, they're not very greedy.

OCBob said:
Yeah, it's gonna be real slim pickins under the tree this year. But that's ok, we'll all be spending it together and that's what's important. Still bummed that I can't get the boys everything they want, though they haven't asked for a single thing yet. They'll be ok, they're not very greedy.
How old are the boys

unionmanofsteel said:
As we continue through the Holiday Season let us all remember that some of us have a realy bad year. There are many out there that will not be able to celebrate as we should. My prayers and wishes are with everyone of you that are in need and hope that life will take a turn for they better for you all. All others be thankful for all that you have. Happy Holidays to all and hope everyone gets what they need. Thanks for all that have made feel welcome to the forum.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU TOO!ive' been out of work for 3 months now:( just looking forward to having my kiddos' here for x-mas,thats all i want:marchmellow:

FATJACK said:
Happy Holidays to all..and

MERRY CHRISTMAS

You dang hick..you cant say "MERRY CHRISTMAS" on a public forum..ya might offend somebody......let me take the heat......MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.....

I don't think we have too many of those tree hugging liberals here on this forum, so Merry Christmas is not only appropriate, but wished for all.

Indeed, great thread. It's still a very tough environment out here :( I speak on this from personal experience... Making half now compared to what I made nearly two years ago. Hard to swallow, let me tell you. Down to one car for my family, living check to check, and at the mercy of our mortgage company... Just barely hanging on by a thread. Just last week, after most of the major bills were paid on, I was down to literally $1 in my bank account before my next paycheck came through 4 days later... I guess it could be worse, but dang it, it should be better :mad:! But I digress, Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and here's to a better, more wise New Year :beerglass:

BDR SRT-10 said:
Indeed, great thread. It's still a very tough environment out here :( I speak on this from personal experience... Making half now compared to what I made nearly two years ago. Hard to swallow, let me tell you. Down to one car for my family, living check to check, and at the mercy of our mortgage company... Just barely hanging on by a thread. Just last week, after most of the major bills were paid on, I was down to literally $1 in my bank account before my next paycheck came through 4 days later... I guess it could be worse, but dang it, it should be better :mad:! But I digress, Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and here's to a better, more wise New Year :beerglass:
Good luck to ya brother. Will keep you in our prayers

yup ,,,been there too, lost my job after almost 15 years ,,,now i heard the other day the owner called back almost all his family he had working there and none of the regular employees ,,,guess we found out were his loalaty was ,,:mad:

But i was only out of work for about 6 weeks ,,,actually making more money now ,,but i did burn through a big chunk of my mad money savings ,,
the good thing is i will never get caught with my pants down again ,,,companys dont give a damn about there peeps your just a number,,, when the ol shit hits the fan ! what you done for me latly :mad:

i think this is a good lesson for all and we needed a reset to see what is really important in our lives ,,,
have a merry merry and a happy happy:D

ccfeyh said:
I don't think we have too many of those tree hugging liberals here on this forum, so Merry Christmas is not only appropriate, but wished for all.
Do some research on your statement Carl you would be shocked to find it came from Republicans....:D

All I want is a new right foot in a size 16 if anyone has an extra lemme know :marchmellow:

TheSickness said:
Do some research on your statement Carl you would be shocked to find it came from Republicans....:D

All I want is a new right foot in a size 16 if anyone has an extra lemme know :marchmellow:
try ebay;)

I have a bum left foot. One of us could give one or the other up so that one can walk fine and the other is screwed with two bum feet. Happy Holidays to all on the VTCOA!

This will be the most difficult Christmas I have ever seen. But at least we will be spending it together.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back