Holy Bumper Batman!!

bigredv10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Original owner installed a front lisence plate just prior to purchase :mad: Is there any way of patching three small holes (5/16inch) and not be notisable?
Or am I forced to put the plate back on...

bigredv10 said:
Original owner installed a front lisence plate just prior to purchase :mad: Is there any way of patching three small holes (5/16inch) and not be notisable?
Had holes in the front bumper of my Jeep when I got it. Took it to a local body shop and about $100 later it looks brand new. Can't tell the holes were even there. They said you need to remove the bumper cover to do it right.:dontknow: It was worth it to me to have a clean front bumper.

bigredv10 said:

you will get a ticket without it ;)

I took mine off back in 05 when I first got the truck, I've yet to recieve a ticket or a warning. A buddy of mine covered the holes about 2 weeks after I bought it.

LMFAO !!!!:p :p :D :D :D :D :elefant: :elefant: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back