Honda 4-bangers

CrankMyCat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dear VTCOA dudes and chicks.

I might be a narrow-minded sack of excriment, but what is up with the attraction by people who are obsessed with the little foriegn, sooped-up 4-bangers?????:confused: :confused: :confused: I can appreciate a person's love for something they do, but I've run across sooooooo many limp-wristed, 4-banger pretty boys, here lately and chicks that think they are cool, that it make me sick!! Can someone please spain it to me? What ever happened to honest, non-metro-sexual testosterone?? HELP!!! I can't stand the sissies and the babes that are attracted to them!! This may be a personal problem of mine and if it is, just tell me. This hillbilly has had his ass handed to him on a silver platter before, so I can handle it.
-caleb

TNVIPER said:
I love you......:rock:

TNViper, that's great, but I ain't bullshitin' here. Was I just raised wrong or are there a bunch of snallies (that's West Texas slang for something I probably shouldn't say here) tryin' to rule the roost? AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

Last edited:
I can understand the whole "run what ya brung" aspect of the Ricer scene.... meaning, it's all they can afford and they make modifications to make it there own. That is the very definition of HOT ROD, ya know. Go try to find a 60's muscle car for under $10k to play with these days..... ;)

What I DON'T understand is all these people that put 10's of THOUSANDS of dollars in these turds and think it's cool. :dontknow: Sure some of the rides at Hot Import Nights or Nopi Shows or SEMA are pretty innovative.... some are cool. But, I don't care if you put a $10,000 paint job, $8k wheels, 1 million watt stereo, and 16 TVs in your Civic...... it's still a Civic. :confused: :eek:

I have a couple ricers ('93 Civic (240hp right now ;) ), '98 Talon turbo, '05 RX-8 (<-- Wife's car))..... :eek: They are fun to play with, just don't let your friends catch you with them.... you know, like fat chicks. :p

anyone who has a dodge viper powered pickup with "crank my cat" on the side would feel that way!!!

for the record i own NOTHING with less than 8 spark plugs.... well i do have a vtwin bike and a 2 cylinder lawn mower

Black1 said:
I can understand the whole "run what ya brung" aspect of the Ricer scene.... meaning, it's all they can afford and they make modifications to make it there own. That is the very definition of HOT ROD, ya know. Go try to find a 60's muscle car for under $10k to play with these days..... ;)

What I DON'T understand is all these people that put 10's of THOUSANDS of dollars in these turds and think it's cool. :dontknow: Sure some of the rides at Hot Import Nights or Nopi Shows or SEMA are pretty innovative.... some are cool. But, I don't care if you put a $10,000 paint job, $8k wheels, 1 million watt stereo, and 16 TVs in your Civic...... it's still a Civic. :confused: :eek:

I have a couple ricers ('93 Civic, '98 Talon turbo, '05 RX-8 (<-- Wife's car))..... :eek: They are fun to play with, just don't let your friends catch you with them.... you know, like fat chicks. :p

Dude, all I can do is laugh my skinny ass off!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .....still a civic.......fat chicks....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

CrankMyCat said:
TNViper, that's great, but I ain't bullshitin' here. Was I just raised wrong or are there a bunch of snallies (that's West Texas slang for something I probably shouldn't say here) tryin' to rule the roost? AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

I aint either...I am the head ricer hater on every forum I am on....I came from a time when Hondas and other such poop was owned by those who couldnt afford a real vehicle.......

Streetgliderx said:
anyone who has a dodge viper powered pickup with "crank my cat" on the side would feel that way!!!

for the record i own NOTHING with less than 8 spark plugs.... well i do have a vtwin bike and a 2 cylinder lawn mower

I either need an 18-pack or a support group..... or both....

I really know what ya'll mean. Back when Fast and the Furious came out everyone was hooking up their mom's car so they could be cool. My wife and I (girlfriend at time) used to play a game similar to punch buggie with the honda's. Everytime we saw a riced out honda we would always yell "look their's another hooked up honda!!!" We always thought how funny these "cool" people were with teir "customized" cars with enormous rear wings. Maybe someday someone will tell them that a wing on the rear of a front wheel drive car doesn't do shit!!!!...........Well Ok you got me it does do something.....it makes you lose traction LMAO:D

theirs a lot of those around here cMc, i know exactly what you mean. i ask the same question to myself everyday

i agree. I loved the look on there faces when they would try to mess with me at a red light and i would cover there car in black smoke in my dually. Now its even worse with my 10 and they still try.

I agree 110%, they are so annoying with those loud ass fart cannons ans gigantic wings that provide so much downforce. And the chics are the worst part.:mad: God i cant stand to see that, I guess they know they cant handle the torge of a 8 cylinder or higher. :D

CrankMyCat said:
Dude, all I can do is laugh my skinny ass off!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .....still a civic.......fat chicks....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:D .......... :rock: .............. :cheers:

i dont know about you but i get chicks walking up to my srt-10,my 01or05 cummins(there both loud and f%$king fast)the 05 does a 11.9,and my evo8 and pepole always want to race me,and the girls always want to talk to me when im drivin them, i get into my dakota r/t its the only way i get left alone.
If i wasnt so loyal to my girl i could have a new piece of ass everytime i go out.and trust me my cummins trucks arnt nice looking(no bling) i mean they look stock

Don't you know that every Honda civic and Dodge Neon are really race cars?? :D

welll...to each his own...there's a difference in a tasteful modification, and installing a maxwell house can to the rear of a civic hatch...the bullshit ricers are gay as hell...but i've seen some nice "imports"...if you can afford to mod a civic...or go broke owning a 10...take it from me...i own a 10...well bb&t does for the next four years...but you know what i'm sayin

ctsrt10 said:
i dont know about you but i get chicks walking up to my srt-10,my 01or05 cummins(there both loud and f%$king fast)the 05 does a 11.9,and my evo8 and pepole always want to race me,and the girls always want to talk to me when im drivin them, i get into my dakota r/t its the only way i get left alone.
If i wasnt so loyal to my girl i could have a new piece of ass everytime i go out.and trust me my cummins trucks arnt nice looking(no bling) i mean they look stock
Awww go for it, I'm sure she wouldn't expect you to pass up any strange tail!!!:rock: :rock:

ctsrt10 said:
Brotha. I hear ya. To, it's better to know that could have hit it and dont, than to hit it when you shouldn't have. Stay true to your girl, cuz it's better to suffer for doing the right thing, than to suffer for doing the wrong thing. In my case, all I have to do is say, "I've got an SRT-10 and a website... ya wanna be a model?" They can't throw their clothes off fast enough, but I'm married now... and she's a badass, even when she's a terd. I'm loyal.
-caleb

I'm feelin' the same ricer pain, 'cept I also have kids with uber wealthy parents that go to school at the local university. I've seen at least 4 new model M3s since school started. It'd be nice if we got a break in the summer when the students leave, but since we're in an oceanside community, we just trade them for tourists, which suck equally, if not more...

I like beating up on the fart-canned Honda crowd more with my diesel than my 10. There's something about a 500HP/9K pound SUV with black smoke pouring out of the exhaust, blackening the trail behind it that leaves those azzclowns with a priceless face for me to see in my rear view camera...

The 10 just rips their guts inside out so bad it's not even funny.

Watch out for the Civette though. Some crazy bastard took a C5 (I think) Vette, shortened it, and dropped a Civic body on top of it. It's beyond ridiculous...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back