Honda 4-bangers

Don't look now, but I caught a picture of Mikey's daily driver. The one he DOESN'T want us to know about!:D :D

Ricer.jpg

I too hate the ricer epidemic. There aught to be a shot or something for it. Some kind of vaccine. But I do have to admit, I used to drive an older Eclipse to the van drop off and back for work. And it still has the fart pipe on it from when the kid drove it. Oh crap, I just ratted myself out...:( :D

Stretch

....Speaking of 4 bangers...*shivers*.. I was forced to drive a... OMG.. I almost threw up.. A Nissan NOTE against my will when I was in Norway for a month.. :afraid:It was a terrible experience.
RainbowHunting005.jpg

Make no mistake fellow cake-eaters.. There's NOOO cool factor involved when behind the wheel of a ricer..

Ricers might be all there is to choose from in the not too distant future. Wonder just how long it will be until we are importing some Chinese piece of shit.

There are some respectable imports.... supras , evos, wrx STIs..... but not many. But to each his own. I personally would love to build a high HP Evo or a high HP top end supra....... but thats about the extent of it.

Racing a ricer is like playing in the Special Olympics :

even if you win,you're still retarded.:D

My lug nuts have more torque than your Honda.:D

(disclaimer : if you have a special needs child,family member,friend,
please do not take this offensively.It is only a joke)

HOT RAM said:
Racing a ricer is like playing in the Special Olympics :

even if you win,you're still retarded.:D

My lug nuts have more torque than your Honda.:D

(disclaimer : if you have a special needs child,family member,friend,
please do not take this offensively.It is only a joke)

Dude, it's all good. LMAO!!!!! No offense taken. I do have a special needs child. He's cool with it. The way we see it, a person can only be offended if you LET them offend you. Mind over matter. As far as the ricers.... they are ALL a bunch of snallies (again, that's west texas slang for a word I probably shouldn't say here, but I'm sure you can figure it out.) Rock out:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: -caleb

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back