honeycomb grille

moparmagic

Reaction score
ok, I've seen some posts in the past. Looking for a black honeycomb grille, will try a local wrecker/junkyard for one from a ram. any other suggestions?

moparmagic said:
ok, I've seen some posts in the past. Looking for a black honeycomb grille, will try a local wrecker/junkyard for one from a ram. any other suggestions?
Post up on craigslist. I got 10 replys the same day and made and extra $20 off the trade. You can prob get more than $20 if you wanted.

you can get them thru jmb justin or avondale wholesale for ~$35.00/a side or the dealer for ~$50.00/aside........ ebay just last week had a set for $11.00 shipped......:)

i just did this mod to my truck:

Attachments

• P1000207.JPG
    P1000207.JPG
    425.5 KB · Views: 55
Stinker said:
a kick in the nutts:p
That sounds more like atrick than a treat dammit :D
I'm debating wether I can make it or not, and no not for the kick in the nads...hahahahaha

Stinker said:
hell come on over, I'll let ya feel me up:p
Damn...now I gotta go...hahaha. Money's a little tight this year, and from what I read next year is going to be kick ass!!

moparmagic said:

there a few guyz around here look to swap grills for ur chrome one for there black on,,,,.... ill ask them tomarrow

Don't the Ram work trucks have grilles that match the grille in our bumper? I think this is on 04 and 05s. I wish that was the case with 06s!

moparmagic said:

i got me a set off dodge talk last week for 20 bucks shipped:D

stinker: would love to be in Panama...not gonna happen tho! :mad:

I'll start checking craigslist then, and if anyone wants to swap lemme know

moparmagic said:
stinker: would love to be in Panama...not gonna happen tho! :mad:

I'll start checking craigslist then, and if anyone wants to swap lemme know
Look bro I don't mind helping people out. If you can't post up oncrqigslist and get a reply let me know. I'm sure I'll have one ready to make a deal with by late today early tomorrow. The only thing is you would have to deal with shipping and not have a grill for a few days???

Look bro I don't mind helping people out. If you can't post up oncrqigslist and get a reply let me know. I'm sure I'll have one ready to make a deal with by late today early tomorrow. The only thing is you would have to deal with shipping and not have a grill for a few days???

no need to do that, I got it covered. no big hurry, i posted on craiglist and checking ebay daily...only a matter of time

tks tho :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back